No engine power or clickable cockpit

ozTRipwiRE

Hi,

I have several problems with my Mig21Bis module which I have had for quite a while that I am wondering if anybody can help me with. I never used to have these problems but now do. Firstly, the engine gives me no power. The aircraft just flies into the ground, even though I give it full throttle and I am obviously not steering the plane towards the ground. It does this every mission right at the beginning. When trying to take-off I get enough power to start moving but then (and I have tried to gradually increase throttle) the engine doesn’t give me enough power to take-off, I just roll off the end of the runway even though I have given the aircraft full throttle and am pulling back on the cyclic. I have posted a track to show this. Also I can’t click anything in the cockpit, nothing happens when I click anything. On the ‘home page’ of DCS World the Mig 21bis shows up as still being on 1.2.10 instead of the rest of my modules which are on 1.2.16. What can I do to fix these problems?

These are my specs- Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @3.40GHz LGA 1150, 8GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz RAM, 64 bit operating system, Leadtek GTX 660TI PCI-E 2GB 192-bit DDR5 graphics card, Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 4xDDR3 motherboard. My sound card is a 256MB RAM 3-core MDX Intel ® Display Audio, NVIDIA High Definition Audio and Realtek High Definition Audio.

Thanks for any help,

OZTRIPWIRE

Mig 21Bis no engine power or clickable cockpit.trk

• 1 month later...

Deleting Mig21 folder and doing repair

Hi uboats,

Thanks for your reply. This may seem like a stupid question, but I just want to confirm which complete Mig21Bis folder I delete before doing a repair to fix my problems with no engine power and unclickable cockpit? Is it ‘DCS World-Mods-aircraft-Mig-21BIS’?

Thanks,

OZTRIPWIRE

• 2 weeks later...
Hi uboats,

Thanks for your reply. This may seem like a stupid question, but I just want to confirm which complete Mig21Bis folder I delete before doing a repair to fix my problems with no engine power and unclickable cockpit? Is it ‘DCS World-Mods-aircraft-Mig-21BIS’?

Thanks,

OZTRIPWIRE

sorry, just see your post.

Yes delete the folder under mods/aircraft/mig-21bis before repairing.

if possible, also rename 'saved game/dcs/config/input/mig-21bis'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 2 months later...

No engine power or clickable cockpit

Hi uboats,

Thanks again for your help and sorry to take so long to answer. You recommended I also change the name of the 'Saved Games/DCS/Config/Input/Mig-21bis' folder to try to get my Mig21 engines and cockpit buttons etc to work properly. Do I do this before deleting the ‘mods/aircraft/mig-21bis’ folder and doing the repair or after? Also, does it matter what I change it to? Can I just add a ‘1’ after the current name and change it to ‘MiG-21Bis1’? Also, will doing a repair affect my modded files? I didn’t think it would but thought I had better check.

Thanks,

OZTRIPWIRE

• 6 months later...

Mig21 no engine power /clickable cockpit

Hi,

Could uboats or anyone else please tell me whether I should rename the

'saved game/dcs/config/input/mig-21bis' folder before or after I delete the complete 'DCS/Mods/aircraft/Mig21Bis' folder and do a repair when trying to fix my Mig21 having no engine power/clickable cockpit as I previously described in this thread? uboats recommended this to me but I am not sure if I should rename this config folder before I delete the complete Mig21 folder and do a repair or after.

Thanks very much for any help,

OZTRIPWIRE

Not work yet? No specified sequence. Saved game folder only takes effect after entering game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 3 weeks later...