RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Awestruck

What can I say, L()Csta. I remember your post last summer with a lot of pictures from MAKS and the discussion afterwards about you pulling a lot of G's - and of course your very lovely friend/guide.

But this movie really sums up your trip in 7 minutes - from a semiprofessional view it is damn good editing (and really tight with the music - that isn't easy).

For me, the two best moments was of the Berkut (S-37/SU-47) flying lead in a formation of three, and the moment in your flight, where the pilot "stepped on it" and brought you up, what 5.000 ft in 10 seconds? That really blew my mind - That jet is FAST

One thing is flying the MiG on a computer - another is doing it for real and feel the speed... Or did you feel it? Describe for us hungry, MiG-virgins/deskjockeys.

GREAT movie

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing that!

Great video! :) I've watched this morning, even before breakfast :) Beautiful day.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Guest Cali

As with all your other video's very nice, but why did you have the visor down the whole time? Didn't want us to see you strain?

That was a great movie.

Congratulations to that experience.

If I'm lucky I'll get to fly a JAS simulator tomorrow. The army has an exhibition in my town tomorrow. It doesn't come anywhere near what you did but it's the best I can get

ASUS P4T533-C|P4 3.06@3.45|1024Mb Kingston 1066 rambus|ATI 9.... *EDITED* - Listen to Mods!!!

Thanks for the comments. ;)

As Peterj said, there appears to be some visual problems with the vid, but it only happens on the LCD monitors? The high RES DVD looks good, and thats all I care about. I just wanted to have something compressed to show you guys, and I'm not sure why it screwed up, but I am not going to fix it.

AS Depede pointed out, the point when we hit full AB and burned up to about 5,000M was just awesome. I love when people talk about "their buddies car that is sooo fast and how they went 0-60 in 5 secs". :)

I added a streaming version for those who can't be bothered to DL. ;)

Cheers

is this ok?

Guest IguanaKing

Awesome movie, L()csta! I see you had a few shots from Moscow in there as well. You were wearing the ZSh-7AP helmet...what the heck is that hose that goes to the back left of the helmet for? I've been trying to figure out what its function is from a few of the local L-39 pilots that have the 7s. Does it have something to do with the automatic visor deployment feature?

Did you check out Nevskiy Prospekt while you were in St. Pete at night? Awesome place, dude.

There are 2 hoses (a longer black and shorter black with a blue tip), I think they are both for comms. The short 1 conects the mic from the mask to the helmet, and the longer one feeds into the plane. To my knowledge there is no automatic visor feature. If there was, it was not mentioned or active.

Nevskiy Prospekt was where I was every night while I was there. ;)

Great place, especially if your single!

is this ok?

Guest IguanaKing

Roger that, dude. Just like being a kid in a candy store wasn't it? GAWD those women were hot!

• ED Team

Bravo L()Csta

It's really Unforgettable!

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу