its been a pleasure

Gentlemen [and ladies of course as well]

it has been a pleasure making my presence known on these forums, and the community has been both helpful and friendly, but I just wanted to say that my need for a high fidelity US aircraft has tempted me away from LOMAC. I wont name the sim I have moved to as that may seem to be bad form,[im sure many can guess once I mention it is old, and new,;) has a completely clickable cockpit, and the graphics are not near as good as LOMAC] but I will keep LOMAC installed and updated, and lurk here every so often to watch the patch progress for western platform updates.

you have all been a credit to the memories I have of the old virtual squadrons whose boards I polluted since the time of Janes US Navy Fighters and Fighters Anthology (714th comes to mind). Thanks for all the help!

peace, love, and splashing bandits! :drink:

zoot

... my need for a high fidelity US aircraft ... im sure many can guess once I mention it is old, and new,;) has a completely clickable cockpit, and the graphics are not near as good as LOMAC

zoot

Cool, Jane's F/A-18 with the newest TSH patch :thumbup:

When are we going to grow up in these forums?!

Fair enuff, the guy's leaving - posts a non-confrontational goodbye - and wallop! - the fan boys stick their oar in.

(Maybe I've missed some history here - but I'm sure we can all act a bit more like fellow pilots even if it is in a virtual world.)

S! Zoot, have fun :)

Fair enuff, the guy's leaving - posts a non-confrontational goodbye - and wallop! - the fan boys stick their oar in

er, did i miss something?

This thread is bound to derail soon. "Fanboy wars: the attack of the trolls" :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

shiat.. go visit ubi for a while.... (or even frugals..)...

this site is as tame a little kittens in comparison,,,(but sometimes they scratch)

ps.. I too have reinstalled that "other" sim. :pilotfly:

Thanks,

Brett

goodbay zoot and good luck!

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]