Mi-8MTV2 News

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AlexandrT, I think you are the guy I need to come over to my hangar and fix my dash fans! Great stuff and a wonderful module.

Yeah - all these amazing updates to the Mi-8's functionality, but the simple fans still don't work... :music_whistling:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Everything works in versions 2.0. Try.

Well, I tried... maybe I don't know how to turn on the cockpit fans correctly?!:(

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

same here, both in 1.5 and 2.0, I get the sound of the fans but no movement.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

It is necessary to listen on the parking, with the switched-off engines and AI-9. A sound quiet, in flight it will not hear.

I think I saw a fan demo video somewhere on youtube... does anyone remember where?

Maybe a short demo vid from Belsimtek could help ;)

Еhe fan does not work yet.

Ahh... this is what we are talking about.... the fan, yes it does sound really good and rattly, but alas no visual fan.

The rear doors and fuel low alarm sounds great by the way, just a clacky sound.... superb!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Еhe fan does not work yet.

Nooooo... the fan is the most important aspect of the Mi-8 ;)

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

!!! That and an ashtray !!!

gAWDDD, make it comfy !

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

News No.25

News No.25

The Belsimtek team congratulates the users, with coming New Year! And best regards makes to pilots of the DCS MI8VTV-2 helicopter a modest gift, in the form of the working fans in a cabin of pilots of DCS MI8VTV-2. Good luck all in the virtual and real sky!:sorcerer:

[ame]

[/ame]
Edited by AlexandrT
  • Like 1

News No.25

The Belsimtek team congratulates the users, with coming New Year! And best regards makes to pilots of the DCS MI8VTV-2 helicopter a modest gift, in the form of the working fans in a cabin of pilots of DCS MI8VTV-2. Good luck all in the virtual and real sky!:sorcerer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvxn8zkhQN4

finaly..... :megalol::megalol::thumbup:

Cool! ( Pun intended

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets