Mi-8MTV2 News

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news for what is more and more becoming my favorite bird (and out of the collection I have, that was really unexpected for me!)

Keep it up, BST (and with the comms, too)

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

i have only that little cargo (last photo to the left side)

Just wait for the next DCS patch so you can actual use that new cargo! :thumbup:

• Like 1

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
News №32.

New сargo are added to game.:)

11590945.jpg

11568417.jpg

11562273.jpg

So after the latest and very large 1.5.5 patch I see the window wipers work but I can't seem to find these other new cargo items? The only one I can find in the standard UH-1H cargo that was there before.

Can anyone point me to how to get these other new sling load cargo items into a mission?

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Alexandr

Can you make a video in which you show us how often you use trim in sim and in real world. As majority of us using spring loaded joystick. I really like your videos

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

@AlexandrT,

i hope there isn't nitro glycerine in that tank. spinning like crazy. is it normal?

@sniperwolfpk5,

i bought defender cobra and tried to apply washer mod as Aleksandr showed, but the result was terrible. so i had to load springs again

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Looks nice !

15 adventurous single player missions.

206 voiced radio dialogues in the campaign’s missions.

Detailed mission briefings with flight plan pictures.

Russian localization includes voiceovers and subtitles.

English localization includes subtitles.

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Was wondering where the support forum was for the new campaign in case I have any questions?

ROTORCRAFT RULE

GB Aorus Ultra Z390| 8700K @ 4.9GHz | 32 GB DDR4 3000 | MSI GTX 1080ti | Corsair 1000HX | Silverstone FT02-WRI | Nvidia 3D Vision Surround | Windows 10 Professional X64

Volair Sim Cockpit, Rift S, Saitek X-55 HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Microsoft FF2, OE-XAM Bell 206 Collective, C-Tek anti-torque pedals

UH-1, SA342, Mi-8, KA50, AV8B, P-51D, A-10C, L39, F86, Yak, NS-430, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf

Fly now first Mission must have for me new MI-8 campaign, but little bit confused on my First try, the ARK-UD Beacon for Podkova Farp is called Otkrita.

And for Otkrita Airfield the Beacon is called Podkova why? should this not in other way around Podkova-Podkova and Otkrita-Otkrita?

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27