Backers DVD Mig-21

Tsotne

You wouldn't prefer to wait until the software has been completed first?

I doubt you'll see any movement on this until the MiG-21 is out of beta. So what makes you think they're dragging their heels?

Strange attitude too - way to go there! Or do you imagine they have nothing better to do right now than monitor every posting on the forum?

Why so ignorant ? This was one of the condition for backers, so I am expecting an update regarding DVD , please respond

Hi just would like to hear from developers about promised DVD Mig-21 for backers , any news ?

Jewel cases are ready, DVD's + codes pending.

Not sure when yet, other rewards are still pending.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Okay then , would be nice to see actual pictures of cases with DVD inside

Perhaps there is something lost between the languages but it seems that you're looking for proof-of-life on a jewel case with a DVD that has yet to be burned. Neil has a fine point about the code still being a beta.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

Perhaps there is something lost between the languages but it seems that you're looking for proof-of-life on a jewel case with a DVD that has yet to be burned. Neil has a fine point about the code still being a beta.

I guess you are right my bad , but as I can remember Mig-21 should be out from beta this spring, and it is still not , then what is time-frame?