I Friggin Hate the FROGFOOT...

Willey Coyote had the Road Runner...

Sideshow Bob had his rakes...

and the late great POTUS Richard Nixon hated everyone...

And I have a personal and passionate hate in my heart for the Su-25 FROGFOOT.

A few months ago while I was RTB from a massive dogfight an errant Su-25 took a pot shot at me and tore my F-15 up pretty bad. Furious that a sub sonic ground ponder would dare fire on a mighty and majestic F-15, I managed to get a clip of me running him through.

Yes, I destroyed a 35+ million dollar plane that is of limited numbers and no longer in production. But at least I taught him a lesson (and more importantly I killed him).

Recently I was tooting around doing some instant action with AI and I managed to get got again.

All I can say is EFF the FROGFOOT.

Edited by ironroad

Try a role reversal, maybe you'll have more respect for someone with the ability to get an air kill in the su-25...

you should be hating the f-15 for how easy it is compared to the su-25, or yourself, for needing something as easy to use as the f-15 just to win, or, for that matter, actually getting shot down by something with no radar, that flies 600kph, and can't carry anything other than R-60M missiles, in the F-15... lol...

Edited by Hadwell

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Try a role reversal, maybe you'll have more respect for someone with the ability to get an air kill in the su-25...

you should be hating the f-15 for how easy it is compared to the su-25, or yourself, for needing something as easy to use as the f-15 just to win, or, for that matter, actually getting shot down by something with no radar, that flies 600kph, and can't carry anything other than R-60M missiles, in the F-15... lol...

Nope didn't work, now I hate the aircraft with a flaming passion.

Youre angry on a thing that shot you down just because you were mot paying attention, pretty much just rage, but i gotta say that the SU-25 pilot did a great job :P

I will give Su-25s driver this, that joker is hard to land in game. If you aren't careful and don't manage your weight before touchdown it is easy to slam that joker into the runway. The majestic eagle on the other hand just glides on down, you just have to make sure you don't come in too fast or steep or else you are going to run out of runway.:D

Edited by ironroad

r8bi3d.jpg

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

I will give Su-25s driver this, that joker is hard to land in game. If you aren't careful and don't manage your weight before touchdown it is easy to slam that joker into the runway. The majestic eagle on the other hand just glides on down, you just have to make sure you don't come in too fast or steep or else you are going to run out of runway.:D

:megalol:

You can only ever dream of reaching my level of hate towards that aircraft. I already hated it before I flew it, and then I had to go through some ridiculous days of the 104th entry training. And because by then I didn't hate it so much already, later on I had to train even further on it.

I think the best moment was not being able to take off multiple times (my lead managed it with the exact same loadout just in front of me with less runway, my jet would just crash into the ground not pulling up). I yanked the stick all the way back but nothing would happen. Turned out you needed some insane curves to even move the thing.

Edited by <Blaze>

Lol. Been there ironroad. Thanks for the laugh and by the way,great video.

Dale

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Willey Coyote had the Road Runner...

Sideshow Bob had his rakes...

and the late great POTUS Richard Nixon hated everyone...

And I have a personal and passionate hate in my heart for the Su-25 FROGFOOT.

A few months ago while I was RTB from a massive dogfight an errant Su-25 took a pot shot at me and tore my F-15 up pretty bad. Furious that a sub sonic ground ponder would dare fire on a mighty and majestic F-15 I managed to get a clip of me running him through.

Yes, I destroyed a 35+ million dollar plane that is of limited numbers and no longer in production. But at least I taught him a lesson (and more importantly I killed him).

Recently I was tooting around doing some instant action with AI and I managed to get got again.

All I can say is EFF the FROGFOOT.

Sounds like a typical fighter turd to me ;P Your hate makes me warm on the inside...

...now I'm hungry. Do pickles and eagle meat go well together...of course I like a lot of salt but I do like sweet too so maybe I'll host a mission where eagle drivers can't use aim-120s and harvest me some sweet sweet eagle tears.

Thanks for the video man...it's fun. :)

LOL

ironroad, At 2:40 in your video we need to add the sound of Cleveland from Family guys saying, No, No No!!

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

...now I'm hungry. Do pickles and eagle meat go well together...of course I like a lot of salt but I do like sweet too so maybe I'll host a mission where eagle drivers can't use aim-120s and harvest me some sweet sweet eagle tears.

Thanks for the video man...it's fun. :)

If you HOST IT....they will come

Well your biggest mistake is dogfighting with tanks on.

Meh... not hard to do with with one or two tanks, particularly at low level. In fact I prefer to always carry two, three is a no go unless it is for the sole purpose to lofting SLAMMERS at long range (not really modeled in the game).

Oh an also getting shot down by a 25t
Sigh....duly noted

Is amazing see how the F-15 of ED do combat with fuel tanks. Thanks to share this video that show this is a PFM circus

The 600 gal drop tank is not light by any means, but the real F-15 never had much of a problem lugging them around. Now FAST PACKs/CFTs on the other hand...but only the F-15E/I/S/K/SG seem to carry them now.

The 600 gal drop tank is not light by any means, but the real F-15 never had much of a problem lugging them around. Now FAST PACKs/CFTs on the other hand...but only the F-15E/I/S/K/SG seem to carry them now.

This video don't answer nothing about. These fuel tanks could be empty at the moment of the video show time, and there are several that are without them. Our F-15 is capable of everything with 3 full fuel tanks, no way there... but anyway they (ED) are working hard now in the PFM of the Su-27 where we can find many amounts of blackout there:thumbup:

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Our F-15 is capable of everything with 3 full fuel tanks

Not sure what you mean there. 3 tanks in F-15 in DCS serves only one purpose, make fighting harder for yourself. As far as online goes, it's probably best to take 1 or less tanks. Maybe 2 if you intend to fly for a while without combat.

Acceleration times (sec) 30,000 ft

Plane weapons+tanks internal fuel

F-15 2-6-2 78%

500 - 0

600 - 21

650 - 41

700 - 1:22

750 - 2:33

800 - 5:02

F-15 2-6-2(0%) 100%

500 - 0

600 - 16

650 - 33

700 - 1:09

750 - 2:08

800 - 4:08

F-15 2-6-1 80%

500 - 0

600 - 18

650 - 32

700 - 54

750 - 1:22

800 - 1:56

F-15 2-6-0 80%

500 - 0

600 - 16

650 - 26

700 - 40

750 - 56

800 - 1:13

Su-27 2-2-2-4 80%

500 - 0

600 - 21

650 - 39

700 - 1:02

750 - 1:29

800 - 1:59

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

This video don't answer nothing about. These fuel tanks could be empty at the moment of the video show time, and there are several that are without them. Our F-15 is capable of everything with 3 full fuel tanks, no way there... but anyway they (ED) are working hard now in the PFM of the Su-27 where we can find many amounts of blackout there:thumbup:

I've spent a lot of time in the 15 and can certainly comment as to the limitations it puts on the aircraft during knife fights. Sure, its probably not 100% accurate but the modelling is there.

Dale

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Flares are absolutely useless if you are afterburning - you are doing way too much heat.
Yes and no...

Unless the aircraft is covered in dry ice (figuratively) and not maneuvering/moving at (creating friction), an modern all aspect IR missile is going to track. In addition, just about all missiles are programed with countermeasure (flare) rejection. I dodged more and few R-73s lobbed at me during that fight. I think you can catch the contrails and there is a shot of a missile that crashed into the ground behind me. It was the guy I underestimated and really was not paying attention to that got me. :)

Speed management
No arguments about that here

Thanks for taking time to watch, I glad you and others enjoy it. Video making is a side hobby of mine and I am always trying to refine my abilities, so keep the comments coming.

Edited by ironroad