ISVA/USN flyable mods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tried the A7 with JSGME, but its not showing, I copied the Bin contents of A10C to Bin of the A7 but no go...am I missing something ?

cheers all

i didnt use jsgme for this file, just put it into the mods/aircrafts folder

i didnt use jsgme for this file, just put it into the mods/aircrafts folder

That did it ! thanks mate. Only thing is it seems ever so slow, I know the SLUFF isnt the fastest aircraft but the AI seem very zoomy while Im slogging along in the 2-300 knot bracket, still not complaining lots of fun !

• 2 weeks later...
These mods are great! Is there any way to adjust the speed at which the wings sweep in the F-14?
speed is 200-240 knots.Hand or autosweep.

The A-7 doesn't work on an aircraft carrier for me and also the HUD (A-10C) is too large font wise and you only see a small part of it on the display.

Would love an A-7 that is basically an A-10C cockpit, doesn't matter if it isn't carrier capable.

Cheers Jar

A-10A cockpit

-Landing CVN(worked Hook)

-Speed 450-500 knots

p.s.only AGM-65 series,МК-20,МК-82\82A\84(83-not model and MK-82SE dont normal worked),СВU-97\87.

Edited by ALF7

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...
Tried the A7 with JSGME, but its not showing, I copied the Bin contents of A10C to Bin of the A7 but no go...am I missing something ?

cheers all

Just confirmed that it works with JSGME as well. Just extract the rar file into the _MODS folder. Folder structure should look like this:

_MODS\A-7E Corsair\Mods\Aircraft\A-7E Corsair\

The last contains the actual aircraft data folders.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My computer specs below:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 2GB Lightning 2GB VRAM @1.3GHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 | SSD 1: Corsair Force 3 120GB (SATA 6) | SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (SATA 6) | Hybrid disc: Seagate Momentus Hybrid 500/4GB (SATA 3) | Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 | Mouse: QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind | OS: Win7/64

Hmm, the A-7E armament seems a bit off, but I can't edit the files to change accepted loadouts. They seem to be in some kind of unknown format as the files Aa, Ac and Aw. Anyone have any idea how to convert those files?

• 4 weeks later...
Is there any way to properly adjust the HUD in F-14? :)

(My post is little late but for ppl who will have this problem from now on) Yes it is, use the RCtrl+RShift+* and RCtrl+RShift+- to make the hud smaller and fit in. After that use the zoom out and zoom in from the mouse scroll to adjust your cockpit view. don't forget to save the position with Ralt+numpad0 when you are done.

The A-7 is a great Mod and I sure hope some day we´ll have a full blown DCS module of that great plane.

I did modify the included liveries a little to make them look more like in the pic seen here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LTV_A-7_Corsair_II#/media/File:A-7Ds_354th_TFW_in_flight_1971.jpg

Screen_150812_163318_zps67jki1q1.jpg

If the original creator of this mod would like to implement these (a total of 6 different Tailcodes) shoot me a PM and I´m happy to share.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tackle, as far as I can remember, Razbam Sims are nearing completion of an A-7 but we won't see a release until after the mirage and DCS 2. The A17'will be an excellent addition to future carrier ops.

Jacks

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Has anyone been able to get the A-7 to spawn onto an aircraft carrier?

Each time I set it to 'take off from runway' on a Carrier DCS stops working when I hit fly.

It's a great mod and I'm currently creating USN paint schemes for it but if I can get it to spawn on an aircraft carrier that would be amazing!

No problem here. In fact multiple people in squad are using it.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3505.0;attach=4765;image

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome I might have to re-download, I must have picked the wrong one up somewhere.

The version I have used the A-10C cockpit with targeting pod functionality. That's different a to this one yeah?

Our version has the A-10 cockpit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Have you edited the HUD scale on the A-7?

i find it very big but i can´t find how to edit the size to make it smaller.

PD: I have tested and the HUD fonts are perfect.... nice mod ¡¡

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4