ISVA/USN flyable mods

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me please, how to replace the flight dynamics ( aerodynamics ? ) for some mods ?

I'm using FA 18A / FA 18C and a view more, and i'd like to modify them

FA 18A for DCS 2.x.x is using the Su33 flight dynamics, i'd like to have it like the SU 27

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone please take a look at this link and see if they can get the first aircraft working again. It's not showing up as a selection to fly in the game. I really would love to fly this, even if it's only a mod.

I have this mod and it works. I use JSGME to install it.

Possible bad download?

As a side note, see here for other flyables,

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0nh6hvsvxtnde2o/DCS+Russian+Flyables+Pack+v1.0+JSGME.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/figl0niafvn5h4c/DCS+NATO+Flyables+Pack+v1.02+JSGME.rar

http://virtualcockpits.web.fc2.com/mod/mod.html

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Do all those FC2 mods work in the 3rd link?

PC Specs: i7 4790 (non K), MSI GTX 980, 1TB Seagate HDD, 32GB Crucial DDR3-1600MHz RAM, 3 Samsung 1920x1080 monitors, EVGA 850W G2 PSU

Do all those FC2 mods work in the 3rd  link?

No. Only the dcs world ones.

Please note, I found using the US Flyable mod would disable the Belsimtek F-5E!

I removed the F-5 folder from inside the mod and that sorted the problem.

Hope this helps

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

A lot of cockpits looks really weird, am I doing something wrong???

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

A lot of cockpits looks really weird,  am I doing something wrong???

I don't think so. The us and russia flyables are old and may have issues.

I have not tried them all as they are not mine.

Looks like 2 cockpits together on some aircraft. Weird!

Someone may be able to fix them but I do not have the tools.

These mods are just for fun. Look good from outside though!

ISVA F_14A Carrier take off

I tried to place the ISVA F-14A on the deck of the Admiral Kuznecow and found I could not. This after changing the carrier in the database so I could use it as a USA ship.

I added the code included to the F-14A.lua and all is well.

Do not replace the file with the one below. Add the code using notepad++. The Lua should look like this,

TakeOffRWCategories = 
       {
           [1] = 
           {
               Name = "AircraftCarrier With Catapult",
           }, 
           [2] = 
           {
               Name = "AircraftCarrier With Tramplin",
           }, -- end of [2]-- end of [1]-- end of [1]
       }, -- end of TakeOffRWCategories

I just got back from a VR Carrier take off, flight and......

Crash landing on deck!:D

The Plane looks great in VR. Hopped out of the cockpit using F2, and using the mouse was able to stand between the rear wings while still

controlling the plane.:lol:

Thanks for these Mods.

Great fun doing carrier ops.

To use the F-14 you need the Bush aircraft carrier mod, download it in the ISVA ships!

http://isva.clan.su/load/mod_korabli/1-1-0-11

I tried to place the ISVA F-14A on the deck of the Admiral Kuznecow and found I could not. This after changing the carrier in the database so I could use it as a USA ship.

I added the code included to the F-14A.lua and all is well.

Do not replace the file with the one below. Add the code using notepad++. The Lua should look like this,

TakeOffRWCategories = 
       {
           [1] = 
           {
               Name = "AircraftCarrier With Catapult",
           }, 
           [2] = 
           {
               Name = "AircraftCarrier With Tramplin",
           }, -- end of [2]-- end of [1]-- end of [1]
       }, -- end of TakeOffRWCategories

I just got back from a VR Carrier take off, flight and......

Crash landing on deck!:D

The Plane looks great in VR. Hopped out of the cockpit using F2, and using the mouse was able to stand between the rear wings while still

controlling the plane.:lol:

Thanks for these Mods.

Great fun doing carrier ops.

Edited by JunMcKill

I have spawned and taken off every carrier in the sim as well as cvn eye candy and any available in the user files.

If there is one I don't know about, pray tell!

I have used the F-14, FA-18,and A-7.

You sometimes pass through objects or planes on deck with certain ships, but I always get in the air.

It's the landings that give me trouble!:D

Are those mods working with DCS 1.5.4 / 2.0.3 ?

F-14

FA-18

F-15E

FA-18C

ISVA_F-14A

I tried them with DCS 1.5.4 but none of them is working. Haven't tried DCS 2.0.3 yet

All those mods are working just fine with DCS 1.5.3

Any advices are welcome, thank you

Are those mods working with DCS 1.5.4 / 2.0.3 ?

F-14

FA-18

F-15E

FA-18C

ISVA_F-14A

I tried them with DCS 1.5.4 but none of them is working. Haven't tried DCS 2.0.3 yet

All those mods are working just fine with DCS 1.5.3

Any advices are welcome, thank you

FA-18C mod only.

All other mods are no longer supported, as the ISVA team is fell apart.

Edited by Morkva_55

su-24.gif

All other mods are no longer supported, as the ISVA team is fell apart.

I do not know...... I do not know:music_whistling:. We're just hiding ..

but support actually stopped....., because the modules are officially on the way:book:

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

• 4 weeks later...
Video file is deleted by author.

This mods are never was public and never be.

And more importantly - they are should never have to appear in the public video.

In this case, I can't help you.

Yes , i thought so .. and in this case i can see why too ( at least some of the reasons) :)

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone please help me? I have the F-15C, but not FC.

I first installed the complete mod by VFA133. In the settings I could select the control adjustments for the F18A and C, but they didn't work in game. I couldn't select the SU33, because I don't have that plane.

then I installed Morkva's version, and now I don't have the F-18 options under control settings either.

Thanks in advance!