ISVA/USN flyable mods

Reflected if you still having problems I highly recommend you use the Stingers F-18. It has all of the keys mappings available for the F-18 including folding wings...

If you need the link I can send it to you.

Hi,

Thanks a lot, but that's the one I'm using, however, if I change the controls it doesn't affect the plane.

Reflected, i helped another guy some time ago , look from page 44 on this thread , the conversation between me and dave76. If it's not working for you , add me on steam and we shall see what we can do :)

steamcommunity.com/id/bastanu25

BTW, guys

Someone should fix the empty.tga from 1.5.5 ... anyone did that?

Edited by predattak

Reflected, i helped another guy some time ago , look from page 44 on this thread , the conversation between me and dave76. If it's not working for you , add me on steam and we shall see what we can do :)

steamcommunity.com/id/bastanu25

BTW, guys

Someone should fix the empty.tga from 1.5.5 ... anyone did that?

I CAN CONFIRM...PREDATTAK HELP WAS GREAT FOR ME :)!!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

@KSilva, it was a great mod but as far as i remember, the model for it got updated to a better payware version and the mod was made private.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

I have the mod on my hdd. The mod works not good with the dcs 2.5 versions.

In the logfile stands, that the edm-model has a wrong version. In the F2-view is no plane visible.

Here is the original error:

NGMODEL: Can't load lod a-7e.edm of model a-7e. Reason: Wrong version of model file.

NGMODEL: Can't load lod a-7e-collision.edm of model a-7e. Reason: Wrong version of model file.

Edited by Sauerkraut

Does anyone know a F16 mod for the latest DCS version ?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Hi i found a E2 hawkeye mod in the VSN tread (is not VSN)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3654938&postcount=337

works good. but have some issues

gameplay: fall throu Carrier

optic: cant close the stair and no turning radar dome

maybe some know why it falls throu the carrier?!

Hey Black

I have that mod but its an old model and your gonna need the original files in order to update it. I would love to have a flying E-2 mod with a decent pit!

Ill try to send this to one of the modders to see what they can work out. don't hold your breath though!

• 2 years later...