I have no cursor and I must scream

DaWiz

Hi, everyone

I downloaded DCS World v1.2.16.38741 and installed it. The problem is I have no cursor. I can't see what I am selecting. My system is AMD Phenom II 965 cpu, a XFX Radeon 6870 1gb gpu, Gigabyte GA-790fxta-ud5,8gb of ram and a Logitech G602 mouse. Now it starts up on the main screen and oddly enough the cursor will highlight the plane icons at the bottom of the screen, and on the right side of the screen, I can highlight the various options but when I go to the selection,(options for example)that screen appears to be frozen. Any help? Please? I know some of you will say that my system is old, but it does fall within the min/max specs. And unless someone wants to DONATE a kicka$$ machine to me I got to work with what I got:smilewink:

Thank you

DaWiz

Do you have mouse trails turned on in Windows?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Wow, Thanks

Yes! I turn off the trails on the mouse and I got a cursor!!!! Does anyone know if the developers are going to address this?

Thank you all again for the help

Peace Out,

DaWiz