Uragan Disables Player Can Drive

A Uragan in a Red group will disable that group's Player Can Drive for all units in the group.

Create a Russian Artillery group with Uragan's as the first three of seven or so. Player Can Drive is greyed out.

Change the Uragans to Grads and all units in the group will have Player Can Drive available.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Can't entirely re-create with other units being uncontrollable. For me whenever I select another usually control-able unit, the option is toggle-able. I can also create a Uragan group with Player Can Drive checked, but greyed out, by creating a unit that is controlable and switching it to the Uragan. In that instance the box is checked and grayed out. However in game I can give the Uragan group movement orders, but they won't accept a fire at point command.

The design is problematic because the option governs the ability to command units via F10 map and the ability to directly control individual units. All unit types can accept commands but not all units can be directly controlled. The option is grayed out based on individual unit control.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum