Loadout editor

Tidji

As i try to use as near reality loadout as possible, i wanted to reorganize the loadout listing.

At fisrt, i renamed all the loadout i considered unreal putting a Z at the beginning. At the last update all of them came back with their original name.

My question is , is there a way to rationalize this listing ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Edited by Tidji

I don't use the default loadouts any more. I copied the ones that I want to use and made new custom names which all start the same "My..." for instance.

Now I only use the custom loadouts. In your case, only the "realistic" ones.

-Pv-

I found the solution with this thread : http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=79499

Thx to (76th) Python

For those who are interested:

Save your E:\DCS World\MissionEditor\data\scripts\UnitPayloads directory

For A10c delete A-10C.lua

Launch the game, in loadout you will see only your custom loadout which are registered in C:\Users\"username"\Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads\A-10C.lua

Now you can create your own loadout, they will be saved in your user diectory.

Then cut C:\Users\"username"\Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads\A-10C.lua and paste it in E:\DCS World\MissionEditor\data\scripts\UnitPayloads and that's it. Now you will have only your customized loadout in a short list.

Take care to save a copy of your customized payloads as i am pretty sure this file will be reinitialized during the next update.