Ramp Start Training Missions Bug

dasmoo

DISREGARD THIS POST

Turns out I was being dumb and not seeing the right switch which was tucked away in a corner.

So in the first training mission after loading in and pressing fly a text box shows up asking me to press space, which I do. Then, another text box pops in briefly and says "follow the white rabbit (Start#1)" or something like that I don't remember exactly. After that text box goes away nothing happens. I can still look around the cockpit and interact with everything but no further text boxes pop up and no switches are ever highlighted like in other training sessions.

I have tested the other Mig-21 training missions and this is the only one that the bug occurs on. I did search around and I found a thread about this exact problem but OP said later that it suddenly started working so it gave me no way to fix it.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=130347&highlight=ramp+start

Edited by dasmoo
MY BAD

Port 80 should be blocked in Mig-21Bis, at least during training :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least