Mission 1: Documents question

So I am currently trying to do the campaign, but I have run into a problem with the first mission. I successfully got to the first waypoint, landed, then took off and flew as per the instructions to Gromm. Now what do I do? Am I supposed to land at Gromm, because I landed there, but there was no further instructions. I took off and continued on the same heading to see if that would do anything, but still received no instructions. What am I supposed to do?

Is there a way to see the current objective in game?

Also, is there something special I should be doing in order to contact the ground control via radio to request landing clearance? I have the radio on, and I adjusted to the required frequency, but whenever I radio in, I get no reply.

After you leave Tskhinvali you are supposed to proceed to Leningor. There is an outpost a few KM south of the FARP there that you are supposed to land at.

There is no landing at Gromi in mission one.

The radios need to have the AM/FM switch set to AM, and the radio/ICS switch set to radio. Otherwise you won't be able to contact FARPs.

You can use the kneeboard to see the path you need to take, and there's a button that will mark your current position on the kneeboard map also, to help aid in navigation.

Edited by Socket7

Practice makes perfect.

• 2 months later...
There is no landing at Gromi in mission one.

By reading the mission briefing, I had some difficulty too to understand where to land exactly after SKHIVALI.

I passed mission 1 now.

Thanks.

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync