door gunner problem

mpow66M

You have to enable Trackir in the options menu. Even if you don't have trackir it will let you slew it with your mouse.

Or you could use the slow , . / ; keys as well

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Actually I have tested this out today and found that it is a bug. The camera seems to be out of place and the turret does not turn horizontally.

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

Are you using any view mod?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Are you using any view mod?

No, but I'll do some more testing later today to see if it was a one time only thing

No, but I'll do some more testing later today to see if it was a one time only thing

Try instant action missions. I'v experienced this problem there (every time), other missions worked OK for me (every time).

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

I'm having the same gunner problem.

I press 3 two times to position self behind the sights.

Then when I move left and right (w/ mouse), the view moves but not the gun - i.e. on extreme left/right positions i'm no longer looking thru the sights.

I've got "trackir" enabled in options and pressed Alt-c for view mode.

I am not at my computer now and I might not remember the details, but I need to pause my TrackIR when at gunner seat (but still enabled in the settings), then I can use the mouse to aim. I don't think I'm in view mode when doing this. Try it.

Edited by Holton181

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

I am not at my computer now and I might not remember the details, but I need to pause my TrackIR when at gunner seat (but still enabled in the settings), then I can use the mouse to aim. I don't think I'm in view mode when doing this. Try it.

I paused TrackIR, have it enabled in options - still no go.

Cannot get the gun to move left/right/up/down.

• 2 weeks later...
Any help on this???

Cannot steer the gun for the rear gunners.

Regardless of whether "track it aiming" is checked or not in options, uncheck it then recheck it and then this should work. You should be able to control with the mouse. Make sure you try it on a quick mission(offline) first though. As I have noticed that on some servers, the gunner view and gun sights don't line up properly.