URGENT TMWH retailers in Atlanta, NJ or NY

Hi, I got a friend in USA and would like him to get me the TMWH and TRACKIR5 PRO.

Could you guys let me know where to buy as a store pickup or cash on delivery to his hotel?

In the states of New Jersey (Atlanta) or New York. I need this intel today if you please.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

New Jersey, Atlanta? Any body?

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

http://www.microcenter.com/ has retail locations in those areas and they do stock TM warthogs. I bought mine there. Seems to be priced at $500 though.

They have 2 locations in GA, 4 in NY, and 1 in NJ.

Hopefully one will be close enough to your friend.

B&H, as mentioned by another poster is also a reputable retailer to buy from.

Practice makes perfect.

Sorry guys I meant ATLANTIC CITY in New Jersey, not Atlanta, GA. Understand these are walk in stores and not etailers?

I'm sure nothing is available in Atlantic City. He'll have to come up north to New York City or near by (microcenter)

hsb

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I second B&H. I've bought a Warthog form them and also lots of photography equipment. They are about 2 hrs from Atlantic City and just a few blocks from The Intrepid Museum.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

Alas...they close early on Friday's to observe Sabbath so B&H is out!

hsb

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I will have it by tomorrow and I'm super excited! I'm turning my seat to a flight seat. Any ideas for good thickness of wood to nail and screw to simple wooden chairs?