Remove crashed planes?!

Hi guys,

I am hosting a DCS Airshow&Freeflight server.

Now sometimes someone crashes on the runway and then we have debris there. Is there a way to automaticly remove it? Maybe with some options or scripts?

I'm using Mist for some routines, but i don't find a way to remove crashed planes/helos.

If someone crashes directly on the runway, its problematic to start there.

Hope someone has an idea :thumbup:

Greetz Desertstorm

Check with a guy named Ajax from the 159th... I think he has a script for this.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

You could create a zone that contains the runway and then use a condition if unit dead or group dead then group deactivate:

GROUP DEACTIVATE. To have a group removed from a mission while in progress, you can use this action tied to a condition. When enabled, the specified group will disappear from the mission. Page 91 in the DCS User Manual.

UNIT DEAD. When selected, a UNIT drop down menu will be displayed below. From this list, select the unit that will activate the trigger when the unit is destroyed (dead). Units are listed according to their “UNIT NAME” from the unit placement windows. Page 87 in the DCS User Manual.

GROUP DEAD. When selected, a GROUP drop down menu will be displayed below. From this list, select the group that will activate the trigger when all units of the group are destroyed (dead). Groups are listed according to their “NAME” from the unit placement windows. Page 86 in the DCS User Manual.

This only works with groups so you would need to have your flights as individual groups as all units in the group would be deactivated. There is no UNIT DEACTIVATE action in the ME currently.

Then recreate the group if it gets deactivated to start again.

Hope this helps.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates