VFAT 2006?

Not sure if this topic has been discussed but I just wanted to ask if another VFAT was possible. If anyone knows or is willing to host it and such im so ready for that. It was a blast last year and Im dying to do it again. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cant wait to see u guys again. Brilliant display. U can feel that u guys love what you are doing..

Respectfull Salute !!

Thanks so much!! we sure do love every moment of what we do and can't wait for the next show.

cheer's

We´re staying in contact with Bublik about dates and other organisational matters.

And we would love to host and co-organize the event once again, maybe this late summer or fall.

S! @ll

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

im in for another show :) Not in an A-10 this time though..

Flip

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."

Sounds awesome. Can anybody come and watch??

Chris

Basically yes, however the number of live spectators is restricted by server capacity and slots required for staff, pilots and track recorders.

This is also why last year´s show was held twice on 2 subsequent days.

We tried to host 50 clients but only managed to run with ~40 smoothly.

There were by far more people attending on Teamspeak though.

For those not able to watch live, the sound and track recordings will be made available for download and anyone who wishes will be able to make videos out of the footage.

Check out this one from last years event:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=317&lang=en

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

What do you guys think about the end of July for VFAT 2006?

Currently the WR team has a new demo program under development, a glipse of which can be seen in the new video http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=16038

We were going to go live with the new demo this July anyway, so... :)

What do you guys think about the end of July for VFAT 2006?

Currently the WR team has a new demo program under development, a glipse of which can be seen in the new video http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=16038

We were going to go live with the new demo this July anyway, so... :)

Sounds great Bublik we will be there,And GREAT vid of the WR you guys are looking AMAZING, great tight flying and one heck of a good lead with nice smooth profiles GREAT JOB!!!

=RAF= "Virtual Swifts" would also like to participate this year. We think that the most appropriarte time for this issue will be somewhere in September. It's not comfortable to hold it in July because many pilots will be having holidays. It will be very diffucult to collect the whole team to fly.

Dude I will so be in Hawaii in September of all the months. Why september? lol its coming down to the wire for me if your thinking September but nothing is final so ill keep my fingers crossed...:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dude I will so be in Hawaii in September of all the months. Why september? lol its coming down to the wire for me if your thinking September but nothing is final so ill keep my fingers crossed...:D

One VFAT in July, and one more in September:-D

Two tails, two engines!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think that it is possible to do appearance at the end of July or at the beginning of August in place of the real Festival of Pilotage Groups, after Airshow of Legend of World Aviation. Because with the real festival nothing while clear. He will not be probably.... :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...