Single to Multiplayer Controller Issues

I am still having issues saving, loading and transferring saved controls to various aircrafts. I have FC3, Mi-8, HUEY, and F-86F. I have setup the controls for the F-15C and saved it as a "Fixed wing setup" and then tried to load it as the default setup for most of the Fixed wing aircraft in FC3 (SU-27, MIG, etc) however some of the button setups and fine tuning for my joystick (Saitek X45 HOTAS) do not transfer over to the new aircraft. In addition my rudder pedal's (Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals) toe breaks won't work properly while in-game. They stay on and won't come off. All of the drivers are up to date and in the settings, they all register like they are suppose to. However when I try to load the same controls, they do not transfer over properly. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Also, I can't get the controller setup to work properly when switching to multiplayer. Once I have all the controls setup the way I want for single player, when I try to play on multiplayer, the controls either are the original default or there will be some controls that are the default and some that are the way I saved them as. I don't understand what is going on. Not sure if it's a bug or just something I am not doing correctly.

Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated. Is anyone else having these issues or share something similar?

For the toe brakes you need to invert the axis.

Each aircraft has it's own control setup, I wouldn't recommend trying to use the same control config in every aircraft. Are you also setting up game version controls and then getting onto servers that are in sim mode?

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Thanks for the reply!

I'll invert the breaks. The Fixed Wing controls are just the basic controls that are similar between aircraft (gears, flaps, axis, etc) and then customizing for the specific aircraft (radar, special buttons). The control setups are under the "sim" controls and not the "game" controls so not sure there.

I am still having issues saving, loading and transferring saved controls to various aircrafts. I have FC3, Mi-8, HUEY, and F-86F. I have setup the controls for the F-15C and saved it as a "Fixed wing setup" and then tried to load it as the default setup for most of the Fixed wing aircraft in FC3 (SU-27, MIG, etc) however some of the button setups and fine tuning for my joystick (Saitek X45 HOTAS) do not transfer over to the new aircraft.

The F-15, MiG-29, Su-27, Su33 etc. all have different control layouts, you need to make and save setups from default to a new save for each one.

A ballache but once it's done it will save in your users saved file which doesn't get overwritten for every update.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org