F-15C Options Controls All Labels

v1.2.16.39472

In Options Controls for the F-15C for the 'All Labels' assignment, went to add a Warthog stick button assignment and the Modifier field was already populated with MOUSE_BTN_1. When I Cleared it the MOUSE_BTN_1 came back into the field. I had to add my Paddle_SW modifier and then clear that combination and then I was able to set up the assignment the way I wanted to.

The other mappings above and below All Labels do not have this pre-assigned MOUSE_BTN_1, and I've not seen it elsewhere.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Hmmm, went to make this All Labels assignment addition to my second computer and the MOUSE_BTN_1 pre-assignment was not in that setup. Oh well, it is all working.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.