DCS: F-5E!

Python

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's worth pointing out that having an icon in the wallpaper selection bar means... absolutely nothing :) Chill.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

I hope it's real. Exactly the kind of thing I want to fly. Simple, sexy, multirole, and a good competitor for the MiG-21Bis. Hopefully we get the AN/APG-159-1 for AGM-65B television mode.

EDIT: saw a tab for it in the Options > Special page too.

Edited by Zakatak

I guess it's worth pointing out that having an icon in the wallpaper selection bar means... absolutely nothing :) Chill.

Nobody said it was confirmed, but the existence of such an icon on Wags DCS World is a pretty good indication it might happen. I'll certainly be very happy to see it confirmed that's for sure.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

IBTL :)

I see no F-5E module, all I see is a Mig-28 :P

Seriously though, the PC Pilot interview gave away they were making a brand new up to scratch external model for it, and from the level of detail it did look like a possible future module as it was much higher quality than some of the newer 3d models for the AI planes.

It also makes sense in relation to NTTR and Red Flag exercises :)

As a bonus, it's also a very widely exported aircraft with known uses in combat for various factions. It's a good fit for DCS.

Edited by Buzzles

I think the X-29 has the Mig-29 FC-3

X-29 is Fc3 MiG-29 Standalone.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I have a feeling Wags was not planned to do this...

I can just imagine the huge face palm he made right before he started to stream :lol:

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

What a great stream also! Nevada looked amazing and the new smoke effects were great. Really excited for DCS2 and the future of DCS in general, thank you Matt! Look forward to more of these whether they be live or pre recorded.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I have a feeling Wags was not planned to do this...

I can just imagine the huge face palm he made right before he started to stream :lol:

I feel like this was an "accidental" leak. Not entirely on purpose, but not entirely unplanned either. :lol:

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information."-Michael Scott

System Specs: i5 4570 OC'ed to 3.6GHZ (It was free, what can I say), Gigabyte B85M-DS3H, 8Gb Team Elite Plus, Gigabyte GTX 960 G1 Gaming OC'ed to 1600MHZ, 240Gb OCZ Arc 100 SSD, Raidmax Aztec Case, Saitek X55, and GhettoIR.

If ED/Wags grants permission I will upload a SS of Wags desktop with the F-5E icon.

it's here by fearlessfrog

http://forums.mudspike.com/t/dcs-2-world-live-stream-1pm-21-june-2015/403/2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |