Red vs Orange - JW4 -

FLANKERATOR

Good show Orange Team! Wish you the best of luck against 104th/51st next week!

On a less cool note, after playing back the Tacview and my own in-game footage I took with ShadowPlay, I need to review the circumstances around the deaths of Doktormarg and myself with the stats guys. Something very weird went on with Akystoy. He strafed me for some minor damage, but there was no "kill shot," he never fired at Dok, and Dok hit him with 2 or 3 AMRAAMs and I didn't catch it in my ShadowPlay recording, but he ejected several minutes after Doktormarg and I spontaneously exploded and he was credited with the kills. I'm uploading my recording right now but the Tacview shows clearly that he didn't actually do anything that would have killed us.

Edited by pyromaniac4002

On a less cool note, after playing back the Tacview and my own in-game footage I took with ShadowPlay, I need to review the circumstances around the deaths of Doktormarg and myself with the stats guys. Something very weird went on with Akystoy. He strafed me for some minor damage, but there was no "kill shot," he never fired at Dok, and Dok hit him with 2 or 3 AMRAAMs and I didn't catch it in my ShadowPlay recording, but he ejected several minutes after Doktormarg and I spontaneously exploded and he was credited with the kills. I'm uploading my recording right now but the Tacview shows clearly that he didn't actually do anything that would have killed us.

Don't worry it will be reviewed, on first glance it looks like akystoy suffered some desync issue.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

my death was also "wierd" im sure its just a lag issue. it looks perfectly normal on the tac view, however, what i saw in game was completely different. i managed to get out of the engagement and extend just about 10 nm behind gabriel. I saw hawss get shoot down and gabe and i continued to rtb on full burner. then all of the sudden i died. no missle warning or anything.

i would guess i actually died like it is represented on the tacview but it simply registered a lot later hence why i kept flying. however, if you guys can look into it it would be appreciated.

I saw by chance a KH-25MPU perform an impossible manoeuvre on the ACMI. So there is definitely de sync issues not related to the ACMI recording post-event.

One of the ways to reconcile for this of course is for clients to submit Tacviews also. Would be great if a client that lasted until the end could provide a (trk)Track or (acmi)Tacview file.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

e2542a8803d09283b61a50b292cf7a037d46049690161914370174b0c83f47d1.jpg

Thanks for everyone who took part yesterday! It looks like it was a great battle with a few surprises on the way!

This round has been another key learning experience for us, we identified some issues with getting the event started which we are going to work hard to fix.

The last thing we want is for people to be sitting around in Teamspeak rooms waiting for the event to get started so we are going to tackle this next time round by being much more organised and having a plan that we will stick to regarding mission and briefing start times.

In future if people are late.... then they are late, we are not going to hold up the majority for a few late comers, if it says the event starts at 17:00z then it will start at 17:00z with or without you!

Thanks to RIPTIDE for putting the track together afterwards and to FROSTIE for all his work running the server during the event and to FLANKERATOR for all his efforts in keeping the event running smoothly, you guys were a great help!

Here is the TacVIEW video of the event, I hope you all enjoy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

my death was also "wierd" im sure its just a lag issue. it looks perfectly normal on the tac view, however, what i saw in game was completely different. i managed to get out of the engagement and extend just about 10 nm behind gabriel. I saw hawss get shoot down and gabe and i continued to rtb on full burner. then all of the sudden i died. no missle warning or anything.

i would guess i actually died like it is represented on the tacview but it simply registered a lot later hence why i kept flying. however, if you guys can look into it it would be appreciated.

I think something needs to be put in place for staggered load ins, it has been noted before in previous events where active missiles hit Russian aircraft before reaching full strength on the RWR, F-15 pilots won't notice this quirk so easily.

Any issues with anything please let's post them here.

http://www.sa-sim.com/wp-content/forums/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2814

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Good show Orange Team! Wish you the best of luck against 104th/51st next week!

Pyromaniac is right, in the first stage of the game looks like it was buggy, I know that aKystoy don't have any cheat, it is beyond dispute . Now looking the facts, looks like aKystoy was destroyed at 07:28:15, I remember reading the message in the top of the screen, but I asked him and told me that he was perfect with no damage and in dogfight, minutes later the messages of Pyro and Doktor destruction, which was real weird in this stage of the game. In the tacview from this minutes aKystoy appear invisible, but looks like in the game was visible, because both Pyro and Doktor shoot him and as they say, and later they vanished with no threat close!.

Another weird thing, the AIM-120C that killed Aleman, do not emitted any signal in pitbull, aleman never knows it was there.

RuSH

PS: I already posted Pyromanic quote and my answer in SA forum.

Edited by JunMcKill

It seems like my recording is all screwed up and Youtube won't finish processing that trimmed down version, so here's a link to the full thing with it set to start at the point of interest:

The audio is all messed up.. It seems like the audio from the section I want to show occurs at like 5:58-ish but the video itself is at 23:55. Probably a result of my incredibad hard disk screwing up the recording and making it glitchy and Youtube can't skim over it like Windows Media Player can.

Edit: Yeah, the RWR launch warning at 6:12 is when Akystoy fires the AIM-7 from my 6 o'clock.. So around 5:03 is the audio from where the link starts the video.

Edited by pyromaniac4002