DCS Northern Europe by Starway

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible to convert your mods into maps by just copying the the current map, replacing the textures, and putting it in the right place?

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Looks great, looking forward to it :)

NVIDIA GTX 1080

Intel Core i7 8700k

32GB DDR4

Z370 Motherboard

Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog + VPC Extension + VPC Mounts

Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals (half broken garbage)

TrackIR 5

Oculus Rift CV1

The mod is near to completion. Also, I changed my mind about the seasons. It will be a complete 4 seasons mod.

Actually I am optimizing contrast issues on distance and finalizing autumn textures. I think the mod will be ready by the end of the week.

Best,

SW

System: Intel Core i5 3570K | GTX 980 OC | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | 500 GB SSD

The mod is near to completion. Also, I changed my mind about the seasons. It will be a complete 4 seasons mod.

SW

Excellent decision and very user friendly instead of installing two mods in order to get the whole seasons. My guess is that until EDGE is out this mod is gonna be the most used by DCS users

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

Starway I am using your desert terrain mod for my intro video and I'm looking forward to this project as well. The problem then will be.....decisions, decisions, decisions.:megalol:

I know, we all live in a world full of problems...:D ,

But seriously, the mod will be jsgme compatible. so everybody will be able to activate or deactivate seasons by deleting them from the folder.

Actually I am optimizing contrast issues on distance and finalizing autumn textures. I think the mod will be ready by the end of the week.

Best,

SW

Awsome. looking forward to it.

Intel I7 4770K, Evga 1080 FE, win10 64Pro, 32GB ram, TracIR 5, Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar x2, MFG Crosswind

can not see pics :S

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Looks very nice but can we have some without the HDR or SweetFX? Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Looks great, will you include your sweetfx/HDR settings when you release it?

NVIDIA GTX 1080

Intel Core i7 8700k

32GB DDR4

Z370 Motherboard

Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog + VPC Extension + VPC Mounts

Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals (half broken garbage)

TrackIR 5

Oculus Rift CV1

Looks cool. Actually the cold HDR makes the image hazy a bit but is a good hint of how it will look. Is this Autumn season?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Looks cool. Actually the cold HDR makes the image hazy a bit but is a good hint of how it will look. Is this Autumn season?

First image spring, the others autumn.

Very great job. a sure download from me. can you PM me that tornado mod please? ;)

Bye, SU

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, GIGABYTE (AMD) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon / Realtek HD SoundCard, GIGABYTE FX-990GAUD Motherboard, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

The mod will be up in a minute. Stay tuned...

It will be jsgme compatible. I strongly recommend to combine this mod with the new building texture mod by dimitriov. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=136167

This mod gets the best results by using sweet fx. I will post my settings.

Best,

SW