su-25 squadron

Darkwolf

Is they any people that would be interrested in a su-25 A/T EU squadron ?

I'm currently working a Mig-21 EU squadron for late summer, but I may eventually drag some Kamov / Sukkhoi attack pilot in the party if enough interrest.

I know they is already a russian one I can't recall the name, but the guys are very good at it. It'll be awesome to have more Su-25 in the sky.

I am interested in flying Mig21/KA50 Squad GMT+-1

I am mainly KA50 but have flown the 25 but want to do the 21 as well.

but unfortunately atm currently running 8Meg DDR3 and

Intel i7 @ 2.8Mhz with x2 in sli mode(Good) graphics cards and am plagued with the DCS Stutters that virtually make training in a squad impossible.

PM me though Id like to find out more info as to the proposed makeup of the squad ect,,

BTW: I am in the process of going fibre optic on www, to see if that will help(I won't hold my breath).

I am very interested... I live in Canada so I don't know if that would work with your plans. If not, no worries. I have to kick myself in the behind and start playing online instead of just single player.

Thanks.

More focus on Russian aircrafts or especially only on Su-25A/T?

Do you have documentation about the tactic and strategy for flighta and squadrona?

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Hi Everyone,

For now we fly regulary between 7 and 12 (GMT) around midweek (TU/WE/TH). If you see a [vodka] member, don't hesitate to fly with us.

We aren't going to launch anything before september, if we do, because of several facts:

-I can't have full time available until late summer, neither my kamov expert.

-Squadrons techniques are tested and studied

-All the structure to set.

-Website in development.

I won't enter in the detail yet, but we aim to be a soviet themed squadron, halfway between the 104th Squadron seriousness.... and "Hotshots!" movie. (if you haven't seen that one, you don't even deserve to play DCS :D ).

To answer MWD2,

we will have our own technique and training material. We are creating them from our experience in DCS, since DCS scope is way different than real aerial warfare. Overall, main focus is to make them easy to learn, and easy to apply without much flying hours, since we aren't flying as much as real pilot do ;)

Regarding platform, I expect to have enought interrest to create a Mig-21 squadron, as well as a Su-25A/T and a Kamov. The plan is to have them using their own training course and evaluation, but that people that like switching can pickup several squadron assuming he follows the trainings. Most likely, we'll have one or two month separation for each squadron launch.

Of course, everything subject to change - but that's the general direction we want to take.

So please be patient, but if you come accross a [vodka] player, that us, send us a message and we'll give you our TS. :)

Greetings,

Wolfakov.