The Enemy Within as official DLC

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I will contact ED to see what's going on. Have you tried to access it through Module Manager in game? That's the message I get.

As for the video, it might be due to the music used in it, if this is a widespread problem I will prepare another version without any restrictions.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Got it! Thanks to all involved!

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

woot! very exciting, congrats on the release, i will be getting it soon too cant wait to try it out

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

Wonderful.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

HELP

I downloaded the program through the MM, but when I tried to access the docs, no doc folder appeared. I tried to uninstall the campaign, but when I tried to do so through deactivation, it would not allow me to do so with the following statement: "No license for deactivation is found." What in the world does that mean? I have a license number that appeared in my order.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Woohoo, great news, purchased! :)

Video works fine in Germany. And since like 50% of all videos with even a hint of music get blocked here, I'd say that's a good sign that it'll remain available.

I downloaded the program through the MM, but when I tried to access the docs, no doc folder appeared.

What type of doc folder are you looking for? "doc" as in "documentation"? All of the documentation is part of the missions, you should see it as soon as you start the first mission.

OK. Things seem to be working ok now. Is there any way to print out the maps and briefing screens?

• Like 1

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Enjoyed the first two missions, which worked pretty well. :thumbup:

One question: is number 4 a female pilot?

One gripe: number 2's radio has a nasty high pitch static.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Thanks guys for all the kind words! I hope you will enjoy the new version and that you will spend many rewarding hours in the pit of the Hog :)

Woohoo, great news, purchased! :)

Video works fine in Germany. And since like 50% of all videos with even a hint of music get blocked here, I'd say that's a good sign that it'll remain available.

What type of doc folder are you looking for? "doc" as in "documentation"? All of the documentation is part of the missions, you should see it as soon as you start the first mission.

Yurgon, can't believe you want to play these missions again! :lol: I am sure you've flown each and every one of them at least 3 times. And I can't help you enough for long lists of bugs and typos you found and helped me squash + for the VOs for mission 10! :thumbup:

OK. Things seem to be working ok now. Is there any way to print out the maps and briefing screens?

No problem. Once the separate thread for TEW under DLC Campaigns is created, I will upload all the briefings (FRAGOs and probably maps) in PDF format for all 21 missions for those who prefer to use their tablet or have them printed out. Thanks for the good idea, rep inbound! :thumbup:

Congratulations baltic_dragon! I think this is a modder's dream.

Somewhere in this long thread you mentioned preparations for Steam. When is the campaign coming out on Steam?

I'll have to check with ED and will keep you updated if I hear anything.

Enjoyed the first two missions, which worked pretty well. :thumbup:

One question: is number 4 a female pilot?

One gripe: number 2's radio has a nasty high pitch static.

IIRC yes, it is a female pilot.

For the radio, once we have the separate Enemy Within forum, please post it there. I will gather all your remarks / bugs you find and will be updating the campaign.