How to have

Dear everyone

I've tried this under another section but no luck. Hopefully this time I can get some advice.

In the next month I wont be able to use my normal joystick to play the DCS game and I will have to use a PS3 style of joystick during sometime. With that joystick I have to map a button to increase throttle and another button to decrease throttle input (such as in old PS2 Ace Combat games).

The Question:

How to print the value of the RPM-engine for FC3 aircraft (F-15,Su-27,Su-33,Mig-29) near or inside the HUD?

That way I dont have to look down constantly to determine the throttle position while dogfighting. If possible please send a script to use.

Thanks in advance for your help

kind regards

GT

Edited by ralch
Incomplete subject

I don't think that's possible and some people may say it would give an unfair advantage

NVIDIA GTX 1080

Intel Core i7 8700k

32GB DDR4

Z370 Motherboard

Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog + VPC Extension + VPC Mounts

Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals (half broken garbage)

TrackIR 5

Oculus Rift CV1

I don't think that's possible and some people may say it would give an unfair advantage

How would that be an advantage ? Many sims, notably the IL-2 series, had that displayed. Some joysticks have a % indication on their throttle. And in a real aircraft you could easily eyeball it (in the end you don't need extra precise info for that, even thirds or fourths would be enough).

Regarding how, I'm pretty sure it's something that could be scripted.

For WW2 planes that require engine management all sorts of indicators about engine status that basically stop you in time to ruin the engine are a bit unrealistic.

But... the throttle can be felt very well when using a HOTAS also the engine noise can be heard.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least