Issue about ZweiBlau.dll

Shadowless

Recently, I started to play A-10C and Ka-50 with my friends in multiplayer.

Because some software in my system, the computer can switch to the desktop unpredictable when I fly in the multiplayer. If I click the icon if the DCS in the bottom of the screen or use the alt+tab to switch back to the DCS, the DCS will stop working. It seems that something wrong with the ZweiBlau.dll so the DCS has to shut down.

It is strange that when I play in single or set up a server by myself, this error never show up.

I search the forum about this dll, but can't find a way to solve this problem.

Can anybody tell me what factors will cause the error of the ZweiBlau.dll and is there any way to solve the problem?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here is the log of the error. Sorry about the Chinese. I just copy the log from the log window and don't know how to translate those information.

问题事件名称: APPCRASH

应用程序名: DCS.exe

应用程序版本: 1.2.16.39472

应用程序时间戳: 553fbc19

故障模块名称: ZweiBlau.dll

故障模块版本: 1.2.16.39472

故障模块时间戳: 54f57544

异常代码: c0000005

异常偏移: 000000000000fcd2

OS 版本: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

区域设置 ID: 2052

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

John 你好,

Apologies, but I'll continue in English as my putonghua grammar has gotten so rusty it squeaks. Hope things are good in Beijing, it's been a few years and places in China change rapidly.

Regarding this dll, I've had a few issues with it in other programs (virtual audio studios and video editing suites), but not DCS. This ZweiBlau.dllissue is not uncommon and like all dll problems there are a few main causes:

1: A recently installed application has replaced the dll with a different version

2: The actual file has become corrupt on the hard drive or there may be a corrupt sector on the drive itself

3: In some cases an infection can also cause dll corruption

You mention that it happens when you alt-tab out of single player only. Are you alt tabbing to other tasks which may also share the dll? It may be worth alternating between windowed mode and full screen, just in case that has something to do with it, I have noticed that multiplayer when set to full screen will crash after a couple of alt-tab actions. The other consideration is what DCS is doing when you alt-tab, if you are loading at mission start it may have something to do with that.

If all else fails try running te DCS repair.

Cheers,

Laobi

My Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqH078Ef0HENo01LF3xwIvA

Twitter: @CrashLaobi

All of my opinions are my own and are just opinions, as a result they as useless as the opinions of others!

My Specs: PC, Chair, Desk, Screen

John 你好,

Apologies, but I'll continue in English as my putonghua grammar has gotten so rusty it squeaks. Hope things are good in Beijing, it's been a few years and places in China change rapidly.

Regarding this dll, I've had a few issues with it in other programs (virtual audio studios and video editing suites), but not DCS. This ZweiBlau.dllissue is not uncommon and like all dll problems there are a few main causes:

1: A recently installed application has replaced the dll with a different version

2: The actual file has become corrupt on the hard drive or there may be a corrupt sector on the drive itself

3: In some cases an infection can also cause dll corruption

You mention that it happens when you alt-tab out of single player only. Are you alt tabbing to other tasks which may also share the dll? It may be worth alternating between windowed mode and full screen, just in case that has something to do with it, I have noticed that multiplayer when set to full screen will crash after a couple of alt-tab actions. The other consideration is what DCS is doing when you alt-tab, if you are loading at mission start it may have something to do with that.

If all else fails try running te DCS repair.

Cheers,

Laobi

Thanks for your reply.

This dll is only in the DCS:World. The position of it is \DCS World\bin. I don't think that any other tasks share this dll with DCSW.

I try to repair this dll, but the error still there.

This problem never happen when I play single game or set up multiplayer server by myself, but only happen in the situation that I enter other server.

Some people said that the dynamic weather system may cause this problem. I'm not very sure about that because this dll seems about graphic.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ni'hao

c000005 errors, indicate a memory/USB problem... if the same error persists, there is cause for concern.

random errors, which don't repeat consistently, are just that - random errors

Also, it helps to for you to post your PC spec into your signature, or at the least, supply your PC specs with your originating post

Edited by Wolf Rider

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

Ni'hao

c000005 errors, indicate a memory/USB problem... if the same error persists, there is cause for concern.

random errors, which don't repeat consistently, are just that - random errors

Also, it helps to for you to post your PC spec into your signature, or at the least, supply your PC specs with your originating post

Thanks for your reply.

I'll post my PC spec in my signature.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

After some test, I found that this problem may be about the dynamic weather system. Because if I enter or set up a server that not set the dynamic weather, the DCS will never shut down when I switch from the desktop to DCS. But if the server use a miz with dynamic weather, the problem will show up. Very strange.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]