CH Products Control Manager Tutorial...

• 2 years later...

Do not hate me for this Ghost.

There is an another Tutorial for the CH Products!

http://simhq.net/downloads/technology/CM_D3.zip

I only want to know everyone.

Use it or let it be :book:. It is for the "better" users all arround. I (?), for myself, have found other ways to use my CH Products! :smilewink:

Edited by woodlanddragon
grammatik

I7 7700k - MSI Z270 PC MATE DUAL - CORSAIR DDR4 32GB - NVIDIA GTX 1080 - EIZO FS2735 - TRACKIR - GUILLEMOT PRODUCTS - CH PRODUCTS - SB X-FI FATALITY PLATINUM - VAICOM PRO - TACVIEW

VIEL LEIDENSFÄHGKEIT

CH Eclipse user on Windows 10 here. I've noticed this problem with Control Manager and I'm wondering if you've heard of it or know of a fix. The problem got so annoying that I stopped using the Control Manager software completely and now just fly it in non-programmable mode where it works perfect.

I used the Eclipse both with CMS scripting and straight 3 mode switch operation and have the same problem. Just about once every day the Eclipse seems to "lose focus", or in other words just goes dead at random times. When I look at the USB game devices it still shows up, but when I bring up Control Manager it doesn't "see" the Eclipse. Refreshing devices makes no difference. The only way to fix it is to completely reboot my laptop.

Since I stopped using Control Manager a couple weeks ago and have operated the Eclipse in standard configuration it hasn't lost focus a single time. I've read many people on the CH forum begging them to release a Windows 10 specific Control Manager.

Anyone else seeing this or know anything about this same problem?

Alienware Area-51M: i7-9700K, 165Hz 27" ASUS Swift PG279 IPS with G-SYNC, 32GB DDR4 Ram, 1TB M.2 PCie x4 SSD, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10, CH Eclipse...

Check out my fictional F/A 18-C Hornet and Su33 Flanker skins at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=WytchCrypt&set_filter=Y

CH Eclipse user on Windows 10 here. I've noticed this problem with Control Manager and I'm wondering if you've heard of it or know of a fix. The problem got so annoying that I stopped using the Control Manager software completely and now just fly it in non-programmable mode where it works perfect.

I used the Eclipse both with CMS scripting and straight 3 mode switch operation and have the same problem. Just about once every day the Eclipse seems to "lose focus", or in other words just goes dead at random times. When I look at the USB game devices it still shows up, but when I bring up Control Manager it doesn't "see" the Eclipse. Refreshing devices makes no difference. The only way to fix it is to completely reboot my laptop.

Since I stopped using Control Manager a couple weeks ago and have operated the Eclipse in standard configuration it hasn't lost focus a single time. I've read many people on the CH forum begging them to release a Windows 10 specific Control Manager.

I only use Control Manager for calibrating. Otherwise I just plug my Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals into a USB hub and jump into DCS. No issues whatsoever.

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

Do not hate me for this Ghost.

There is an another Tutorial for the CH Products!

http://simhq.net/downloads/technology/CM_D3.zip

I only want to know everyone.

Use it or let it be :book:. It is for the "better" users all arround. I (?), for myself, have found other ways to use my CH Products! :smilewink:

Heh, who do you think wrote that one? ;)

:joystick:

http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8727-work-around-for-windows-10-controller-not-recognized/ You're not alone...

:joystick:

Thanks for the reference. Read the whole thread and saw your posts reporting that after their silly recommended start up procedure it still doesn't work. Very frustrating! I loved the idea of having 3 separate button maps available with the 3 way toggle (I originally built 1 map for navigation, 1 for combat, and 1 for views/track recording) but it was so unreliable I've had no choice but to scrap the whole plan.

Now I'm setting up the buttons with CTL, SHFT, ALT, etc variations so I do have multiple functions per button, but of course now it's a 2 hand operation as I have to hold down CTL, SHFT, ALT, etc with one hand while pressing the Eclipse button. It works great and is solid...not as cool or elegant as the 3 way toggle, but better than nothing and I don't have to do a full reboot at least once a day :smilewink:

I wonder if CH is ever going to build a solid Control Manager for Windows10 :music_whistling:

Alienware Area-51M: i7-9700K, 165Hz 27" ASUS Swift PG279 IPS with G-SYNC, 32GB DDR4 Ram, 1TB M.2 PCie x4 SSD, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10, CH Eclipse...

Check out my fictional F/A 18-C Hornet and Su33 Flanker skins at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=WytchCrypt&set_filter=Y