New model

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as interested in the Tiffy but looks shmexy there Ells and Team, keep up the good work its looking nice

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Thought you guys would like this...

:thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Looks lovely. What are the A-A missiles on the body attachment points?

MBDA Meteors

yourfile.jpg.c69efe7e0873a21823c1e9c7d675758e.jpg

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

oh a second question look at this picture:

Eurofighter_Typhoon_FGR4_4_(5969145285).jpg

is the model already final or still WIP? Because it seems like there is missing something or is that difference tranch/block depending?

But all in all it already looks very good. Beside of the AH-1W from Belstimtek (let us hope it will be one ;) ), the Eurofighter is the one and only plane i realy waiting for : )

Edited by tobaschi

unfortunately, as a 3d artist, i must say that the shape is wrong. from my experience, i can say that the modeling is bad and the shape is entirely wrong. my advice is that you should start it from scratch and do some serious research before.

• Like 2
unfortunately, as a 3d artist, i must say that the shape is wrong. from my experience, i can say that the modeling is bad and the shape is entirely wrong. my advice is that you should start it from scratch and do some serious research before.

Well the MoD and Typhoon enginees disagree but thanks for your feedback.

Thread Cleaned: Except for Original Critique and Developer Responses...

While this is honest criticism, it's based off renders, that have FoV changes.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

While this is honest criticism, it's based off renders, that have FoV changes.

The geometry looks quite low though, compared to the other aircraft in DCS, i can see that the nose is quite jaggy.