Leatherneck F-14 Website!

Destroyer37

Thanks.what a Cool setup very nice..:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Your all welcome, I'm surprised I beat Cobra to it...

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

!!!!!

after 2 or 3 months patient waiting, finally we get this page now.

===================================================

and

You guys finished the page of F-14s and forgot to fix or update the front page of HP.

Don't forget to change it in the future!

Edited by Flycat

I really hope they take their sweet time. The less they have to fix after release, the more enjoyable the release for me. Perfect example being Falcon 4.0. A great sim from the start, the bugginess really detracted from the experience and it wasn't until years later and a re-release by a different studio that it finally became what it was supposed to be.

Woot! very nice! :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

everything is fine, but the return to the place of Gatling Cannon at these pictures ... they mirror? but a trifle uncomfortable.

and the question of the pilot's helmet - where dark glass is lowered when this thing?

banner_main.png.45291dcbe3456f02d702da2ccc2f9b82.png

1257713429_.thumb.jpg.03c2cf305225966ca0842ff07889d38b.jpg

Pilot_HP_Render.png.8ff844e0e2c12be0c01af03c48091c40.png

hgu33istructor.jpg.9d34b15b2de6ee106fadfa74bd2f8083.jpg

everything is fine, but the return to the place of Gatling Cannon at these pictures ... they mirror? but a trifle uncomfortable.

and the question of the pilot's helmet - where dark glass is lowered when this thing?

Some images are mirrored for aesthetic and compositional website reasons.

Text on left vs text on right, etc.

The visor adjustment knob is not animated yet thus is not in the correct position together with the visor itself yet.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Yes!!!

Cool, thanks!

I would say, they are not only raising the bar for 3rd party products, but also for the product page. Very well done.:thumbup:

This has to be the most informative, entertaining , and straightforward websites I have ever seen. Should answer pretty much all the questions that will and have arisen over the development of such a complex system as the F-14. One can only hope ED and the other developers are paying attention. Best of luck. Even if the release is necessarily pushed back, the presentation on the Leatherneck site is enough to keep us anticipating getting all excited and stuff.:smilewink:

• Like 1

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT