Cobra

HairyPOOnuggets

what goodies?

I think this is as good as it gets for now:

http://www.leatherneck-sim.com/f14/

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=142938

From what has been said, LNS is working really hard on their other two modules which are supposed to be announced in late August.

I doubt there is much else to show on the F-14 at the moment, but at least we have a lot of renders and info from the website and prior updates. :D

-Nick

i thought the thread is about f-14 cobra maneuver:)

cant wait to perform that one.

That is not actually a Cobra maneuver....at least in the strict definition of the thing. I think the actual Cobra required that the plane gains no altitude in the process of pointing the nose up. But i could be nitpicking :music_whistling:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

And it's called VIFFing in the harrier.

Surely the tomcat can have its own name, remember, "I'll hit the breaks and he'll fly right by"

Call it Mavving - that way no nitpicking!

Viffing is Vectoring in Forward Flight, it has solely to do with adjusting the directions the nozzles point, not the plane.

Yes, that is Ilya on the left. Not sure who the third person is.

Cheers,

Eagle

I think the third guy was a community member called "mysticpuma". He interviewed Oleg and Ilya about a new addition to the Il-2 universe, possibly the new sim: Il-2 BoB. It was at some kind of UK PC gaming event IIRC. This third guy is also present on the DCS forums I think.

Oleg was the best. With his awesome understanding of the english language, he was funny, even when he didn't mean to. Il-2 Sturmovik was the biggest and best flightsim ever!!

Happy Flying! :pilotfly: