Who is who?

• ED Team
Hi Olgerd,

Nice to hear from you! Are you on the foto as well?

Hi! I am not there. I really don't remember were I was at the moment... :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

I guess its true what Iguana told, about the jaws and thing, cause my jaws are less pronounced than those of "active" Russian speakers. Yet I think some genetics still come in play.

The most beautiful women are from Russia (or Ukraine in my case, never been to Russia), BUT, if you want both beauty and a nice person, you better get to know somebody from Sweden. Had a girlfriend from Sweden once, and, compared to "Russian" girls they are more relaxed, have a good personality and IMHO are better looking, even after 30 years (although no personal experience with that :P, just judging by looking at her mother). Too bad that was like 3 years ago (hmm, lomac hit the shelf at about the same time :P).

I guess it's prejudiced, cause I only met like 5-6 people from Sweden, oh well, so be it, my opinion is mine.

I'd hate to be living in the UK, is there anyone pretty there besides posh spice? :P j/k

About the drivers, well, been quite often to Kiev, I'd kill myself before attempting to drive there, it's a chaos (so it seems, as local drivers are quite relaxed and skilled). Guess the saying that if you can drive a Lada, you can drive pretty much anything else applies here.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Guest IguanaKing

Heh...I drive my Jeep like a Lada these days. Its actually just as maneuverable (Lada is a good urban vehicle)...but...I don't have to cope with exhaust fumes while driving the Jeep. LOL.

I just wish some of the other drivers of smaller SUVs like mine would learn the limitations of their vehicles. I got NAILED Friday morning by someone in a Ford Exploder who thought she had enough room to squeeze by me on the left. She was wrong. Its all good though...not even a scratch on the good old Cherokee...f'd her Exploder up pretty good though. That made my internal conflict over buying a more fuel-efficient scooter an easy one. I won't be buying one, as that could have been the left side of my head that morning. The extra $150 a month I spend on gas driving the Cherokee is worth it...its a Life Insurance policy. :D

Guest IguanaKing

Yup...and Katherine Zeta Jones. Oh, LORDY!!! What was the real name of that girl who played John Goodman's GF in "King Ralph"? She's another Brit who is a cutie. There's another Brit girl in some Animal Planet show that I'm quite fond of as well...always stumble across her while channel surfing though...never HAVE caught her name.

Brits.....Brit girls are a bit of strange.. There is something in them, but it aint caught by the first look usually). As for some sex bombs like those actresses or something- there are in any nation, i guess.

ЗЫ: How offtopy))))

Heh...I drive my Jeep like a Lada these days. Its actually just as maneuverable (Lada is a good urban vehicle)...

LOL, whenever someone mentions Lada, it reminds me of a story that

ForceFeedback came up with a while back... F***! I was laughing my

ass off.

C`mon Force tell`em about Lada (the ECM edition)

IguanaKing said ...and Katherine Zeta Jones.
I always imagine her phoning her Mum "Guess what? I got married and my Father-in Law is Spartacus!"

IguanaKing said ...There's another Brit girl in some Animal Planet show that I'm quite fond of as well.

I think that might be Michaela Strachan? Yeah, she's a sweetie.

michaela_strachan.jpg

127200415341-pic1.jpg

Bio details here

Plug & Pray said

Brits.....Brit girls are a bit of strange....

They can be a nightmare mate! ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Guest IguanaKing

Oh...wow...Michaela's a cutie too, BRD, but she's not the one I was thinking of. The girl I'm thinking of is on some sort of animal behavior show that seems to be based in the UK. BTW...does anyone know who King Ralph's GF was?...she sure was a hottie.

Heh...come to think of it...another Brit/Aus girl that I've seen on AP and I've just absolutely got a crush on...her initials are ONJ. I guess it kinda shows my age, doesn't it.:pilotfly:

You can easily tell they are all Russian because every one of them looks miserable having their photo taken. I have no idea why this is, but all the Russian guys I know are just the same!

Maybe they are thinking, "oh no... not another English forum discussion about our looks... and our women..." :disgust:

;)

-SK

Guest IguanaKing

Nah...we're all talking about lots of other women, of different nationalities. The ship has already sailed, SK. ;)

Potato, Potatoe. :yawn:

-SK

the ladies are the sweet potato :megalol:

hehe, now lets get back to Yo-Yo for a moment, i recon he'd be the kind of guy you could sit and have a bottle night with, and no doubt he'd be a bit of a character as well, can anyone confirm or deny?

note: a "bottle night" is a drinking session with some good company and each with a bottle of your favorite liquor, preferably spirits and by the end of the night the bottle should be empty.

The first time I had a bottle or two with one of my Russian buddies, we talked about our families - and we had something in common, both of us had grandfathers who were tank drivers in the war. Then we moved to women (we skipped politics).

After we finished the night, if anyone had taken a photo, we were both smiling at the end of the night.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

only one?

you know, when you have a bottle of something good and strong )), anyone can become conversable)))), and any topic will fit. usually, there are two drunk topics- politics and women.

agreed, that anyone can become conversable, but wether or not you are interested in listening to what they have to say is the big difference :)

as for the topics you mentioned, i like to talk about things i understand, neither of the above topics really meet that criteria :D, and somethings never will :thumbup:

and as for only one bottle, one usually is plenty for me, but if its an extended session then reserves may be called for.:thumbup:

i have a 1.75litre bottle of jack daniels, thats usually plenty for 2 of us, hehe.

The first time I had a bottle or two with one of my Russian buddies, we talked about our families - and we had something in common, both of us had grandfathers who were tank drivers in the war. Then we moved to women (we skipped politics).

After we finished the night, if anyone had taken a photo, we were both smiling at the end of the night.....

thats a great story from a bottle night, smiling at the end is a good sign...

and skipping the politics was a great move, nearly as bad as religion...

if ever round my way there's always a drink to be had for any lockon ru members at my place

especially left handers, hey snomhf:thumbup:

• 3 months later...
  • ED Team
He-he. Actually Yo-Yo's English is the best in ED. :)

I think you overestimate my English... :)

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me