Airmobile Air Assault Event: UH1+Mi-8+Ka-50

Charly_Owl

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Would love to join in a Slick Huey but I tried the mission and I can't seem to load any troops, I don't have the choice on the radio menu no matter what I do.

Is something broken or am I just stupid?

Thanks

P.S

:thumbup: for organizing a helos multiplayer event.

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

I might make this in a ka50 if im not called to work that evening.

IN with KA-50 :)

*NOB* squad reporting for duty...

*NOB*Bobby - Ka-50

*NOB*Wepar - Mi-8 Gunship

*NOB*Aries - Mi-8 Gunship

Death from above...

icon_hm.gif

We are gonna have waaay too many Ka-50s.

We have 4 available. The rule will be first come, first served.

Edited by Charly_Owl

Hi

Would love to join in a Slick Huey but I tried the mission and I can't seem to load any troops, I don't have the choice on the radio menu no matter what I do.

Is something broken or am I just stupid?

Thanks

P.S

:thumbup: for organizing a helos multiplayer event.

No, you're not stupid. I had to modify the initialization script since I tweaked the mission. it should be working now (updated file is in first post).

Please let me know if you run into any other issues.

Note: Radio Menu will only appear 5 seconds after the map has started, so make sure you start in multiplayer, unpause, wait for 5 seconds and THEN spawn in your helicopter.

Thanks Chuck, works perfectly now.

One other small thing, it is impossible to get ground services on the helipads, just want to make sure it's by design?

In the original mission, helos were spawned and rearmed on the airfield's taxiway, but I think it's better if there are refuel/rearm functionalities available at the helipads right off the bat. I'll work on that this evening. I don't intend to give you folks a broken mission ;)

Hi. If there's place for me, I'd like to be in a KA-50.:cheer3nc:

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hi chuck

i tried the mission today.

works fine!

woah we will need good firepower before we have a clearance to insert troops. i flew some insertions and took a lot of damage.

Would be very helpfull if the transport flights would get two GUV pods for a little self-defense.

I flew the mission in SP and armed my hip with 2 pods in the ME. No problem with weight.

i hope i will have a good ping on your server. im here in italy.

see you :thumbup:

:matrix: =SPEED IS LIFE=:matrix:

http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/speed-is-life.html

I also tried a bit the mission. It does seem to be a great need of support or insertion of troops a bit further away than the central heat point.

Is it possible to have the slicks without hardpoints... maybe some without exhaust IR suppressors for... variety at least?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Ill be there, shame its planned on our regular squad night. Otherwise it probably would have been OK to use the 159th Dedi.

I have a good connection myself so can host if needed, don't have any server tools installed though.

Oh, and i'd prefer to fly a MI-8 transport.

And thank's for the initiative Charly, sounds great.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

@CASoldier

Pretty much... four slots are taken and about 2-3 more guys want to fly the Black Shark as well. At this point it's first come, first served.

@Everyone else:

Bad news: my PC just died yesterday evening. I hope I can get it fixed by Sunday and join the event. It doesn't have any incidence on the event though since Xtra and the 229th graciously accepted to host the event in my stead.

@Everyone else:

Bad news: my PC just died yesterday evening. I hope I can get it fixed by Sunday and join the event. It doesn't have any incidence on the event though since Xtra and the 229th graciously accepted to host the event in my stead.

But I was looking forward to flying with the great Chuck:(

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

But I was looking forward to flying with the great Chuck:(

I flew with the great Chuck once. It was...great! Sadly, the great Chuck has retired but, happily, he was replaced by the fantastic Chuck!

Looking forward to Sunday. Hope to see Chuck there!

JimTM