• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squadron: VSAAF

Side: REDFOR

Callsign: -=VSAAF=- Ciribob

Preferred Aircraft: UH1, Mi=8 or Su-27

Thanks!

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Squadron: Fighting 99th

Side: BLUEFOR

Callsign: - F99th Vampyre #14

Preferred Aircraft: UH-1H, Mi-8MTv2, Su-25T, A-10C, A-10A,

Thanks

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Hello, lonewolf here.

Side : no preference

Calsign : iborg

Preferred ac : UH-1H, Mig-15bis

Thanks !

Ryzen 3600X - RTX 2080 - 32 GB Ram - DCS on SSD.

DCS Modules : M2K-C, F18-C, FW-190D, Huey, Gazelle, Black Shark, Mig-15, all maps.

Hi, not sure if I'm wrong, but right now when we have captured another airfield no new spawn options seem to come available.

Have I missed something or am I doing something wrong?

The closest I can seem to spawn with the A-10 is at Maykop.

I'll fly from Maykop to Sochi/Gudauta, no problem.

But when we have capped those, and we want to advance further south to Senaki/Kobuleti/Batumi, it really start to become really long flights.

Previously you could spawn on Sochi if you would have capped it, and other closer airfields.

I can't seem to find this option in the current 1.5 version.

Hi, not sure if I'm wrong, but right now when we have captured another airfield no new spawn options seem to come available.

Have I missed something or am I doing something wrong?

The closest I can seem to spawn with the A-10 is at Maykop.

I'll fly from Maykop to Sochi/Gudauta, no problem.

But when we have capped those, and we want to advance further south to Senaki/Kobuleti/Batumi, it really start to become really long flights.

Previously you could spawn on Sochi if you would have capped it, and other closer airfields.

I can't seem to find this option in the current 1.5 version.

Hey, for now this feature is set to off due to some limitations of 1.5. Server is up again.

Thanks all who registered. Getting the names in the list asap.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Looking forward to playing there and taking part to coordinated capture effort. I miss this kind of thing, remembering the time (early 2000s) when playing Warbirds online, some nights there were insanely cool collective actions and team play, fighters sweeping, bombers doing their stuff in groups, and the thrill of bringing a laden Ju to capture an airfield. If I can fly the Huey for stuff like that here I'll be happy ☺

Ryzen 3600X - RTX 2080 - 32 GB Ram - DCS on SSD.

DCS Modules : M2K-C, F18-C, FW-190D, Huey, Gazelle, Black Shark, Mig-15, all maps.

Is there any place I can look where the server is online, and see when it's going offline and why, because almost everytime I look at the website it says server online, and shows a list of people in the server.

But when I launch DCS the server is nowhere to be found...

Monday Training

ss_c0b7f0a9d4b4f3c8474eb2b4cdb5cd54c46ffbef.1920x1080.jpg?t=1426543138

Korea Dogfight Training

Tonight in BuddySpike Training we will be doing ACM and BFM with the great rivals - F-86F & MiG-15Bis.

The training is also good for anyone who wishes to join the upcoming Mig vs Sabres tournament - http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=151937

What we will go through tonight:

• The Merge
  • Corner Speed Turns
  • Scissors
  • Energy Management
  • Hammer Head

Meeting tonight at the BuddySpike TS at 19:00 Zulu.

BuddySpike TS - 89.163.173.82:1337

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all :)

Operation's "Blue Flag" keyrings are ready and will be sent on Monday (23/11) to the MVP's of the 3rd & 4th round. Congratulations once again to you all.

Multiplayer events status

Even if we worked and managed to bring our mission & campaign templates to 1.5, we had to decide to put all of Buddy Spike's Multiplayer events currently on hold due to the current status of DCS World 1.5 Open Beta.

We are patiently waiting for fixes through the next updates. The issues that are mostly preventing us of hosting any organised events like our previous campaigns are :

- Memory leak issues

- Server admininstration issues

- Absense of Integrity files check

- Scripting engine unsolved issues

- Latest AI issues

All issues are reported to ED through the forums.

We hope to get a stable version soon and get a new event prepared.

See you on the virtual skies.

The Buddy Spike Team.

http://www.buddyspike.net/news/m/34326321/article/3617373/page/1

How about 1 more round on the stable version?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

There was a recent newsletter stating that they are close to release 1.5 for the stable version also. So it's maybe better to wait a bit than starting and have to stop suddendly if something doesn't work.

1.5 is one of the worst application i've ever saw in multiplayer.

Since 1.5 we experience server crash everywhere. Sometimes it's me, sometimes it's my wingmans, sometimes it's half of the server that get disconnected. We tested most of the known server. DCS israel, 159, RAF, MD..... Same thing happening.

Don't put too much expectation in the 1.5.

• 2 weeks later...