"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

hmm , since not all planes can encrypt coms , does this mean that other side can listen to other gci channel ?

Nope. When testing is over a server side option can be set where comms are limited to each side. Only red to red, blue to blue and spectator to spectator :)

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you delete the output values etc (all that technical stuff) from the chart??? I thought it is important for ranges etc??

Also not that stacked atm, nearly balanced sides nice!

Edited by DanielNL
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Also please bring back R-77 until Matra 530 vs. chaff is fixed (currently chaff completely useless, I already reported it).

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Also please bring back R-77 until Matra 530 vs. chaff is fixed (currently chaff completely useless, I already reported it).

How about notch and no

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Sry don't know the word "notch" what I mean? Am German.

Sweep don't you understand that when there is chaff between a radar missile and the target, and when the target is moving straight away from the missile in a straight line, the missile seeker CAN'T see through there chaff (if huge amount) and WILL detonate on contact/close proximity to the chaff (depending on fuze) ? Glad I could teach u sth. and that u learned sth. :)

lol so this is the new thing the kids are complaining these days?

if you managed to get hit by a 530 even without releasing chaff than the mirage had a lucky day , currently its very unreliable and many of us mirage pilots choose to go 4xMagic II

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sweep don't you understand that when there is chaff between a radar missile and the target, and when the target is moving straight away from the missile in a straight line, the missile seeker CAN'T see through there chaff (if huge amount) and WILL detonate on contact/close proximity to the chaff (depending on fuze) ? Glad I could teach u sth. and that u learned sth. :)

Pretty sure chaff just creates a chance to miss in DCS. It doesn't function as you would expect it to in the real world.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Missiles exploding on chaff? That's new too me :huh:

About notching (~"seitwärts fliegen") and chaff and stuff: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2821850#post2821850

Pages 60 and 61 in the german version. ;)

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

C'mon mate don't ask for something to be added (R-77) until something you believe is broken (Matra 530) is fixed.

Reading the post you made about this issue, it doesn't appear that it is definitely broken.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=170555

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Plato

This one made my day. :megalol: Not to mention, the RDI is still WIP onboard the M-2000C. That said, it looses lock very easily.

Standing-by for Simple Radio Standalone frequencies page on Blue Flag.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IRL or in-game?

In-game, it doesn't work that way - The missile goes after chaff and its *done*, it shoots off to nowhere and times-out or hits the deck.

IRL there are other problems with low aspect targets - At least with older missiles... ;)

Lord of Salt

In-game, it doesn't work that way - The missile goes after chaff and its *done*, it shoots off to nowhere and times-out or hits the deck.

Then weird that my chaff didn't work although the missile was on my six.

Then weird that my chaff didn't work although the missile was on my six.

If you don't turn, the missile will just fly straight through the chaff, reacquire you and splash you.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

But Sweep wrote the missile is "done, it shoots off to nowhere and times-out or hits the deck."

If you don't turn, the missile will just fly straight through the chaff, reacquire you and splash you.

Not in this case. He's speaking of Blue Flag, and right now there aren't any active missiles, so if the missile is defeated by chaff, then they'll be no reacquiring.

Right now missiles are buggered up pretty hard, so I think a simple bug report of "fix the missiles" will suffice, but then I think that's been on the list for 20 years, and with each patch we keep getting these amazing results. Maybe we should tell them the missiles are perfect, so they can break it in the other direction.

Yes.

Hey, what is the function of the new introduced comm arrays? Simply EWR that can be captured or only destroyed?

And can Gazelle transport Kub and troops aswell? (Kub radar and 3 launchers together or one by one?)