"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

Our Migs were beating Eagles with 2 R-27R's

I'm not worried.

Nice! :thumbup:

I think it really depends on who's running the show and/or how the comms are divided.

I've seen some crazy crap with 6 Eagles vs ~2.5 their number...And the opposite...Both times the smaller/more coordinated "fight" won. I say fight because in some cases the team didn't win as a whole. (think late Round 5, for example...Blue could win a 2v5, but couldn't get strikers to push on time, etc.)

Lord of Salt

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to troll, but - what happened to those screenshot prizes? *asap*?

I replied to the other thread also. Raging can't help any progress.

We thought of a special idea concept through a 3d printer but didn't work out till today cause we had limited access to it. Still trying and if it won't work will just send over the usual prizes we sent in the past.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Current concept/changelog:

- Available modules:

Blue Side: F-15C, M2KC, F-5E, A-10C, A-10A, SU-25T, HAWK, Gazelle (3x versions), UH-1H

Red Side: SU-27, MiG-29S, M2KC, MiG-21, SU-25T, SU-25A, LZ-39, KA-50, Mi-8

- No AIM-120, R-77, R-27ER, R-27ET available

- No cluster bombs available

- M2KC available for both sides

- SU-25T available for both sides

- Phantasmagoria & KH-25MPU available again for SEAD missions

- KA-50 can't call bombers anymore

- SA-3, SA-8, SA-13 SAM on airbases

- F-16s replaced the F-4s AI Intercepts for Blue Side. Red side uses MiG-29As

- Red FARPs now should refuel (replaced the trucks)

- Supporting the latest Ciribob's Simple Radio versions (there will be updates shortly along with new frequency lists)

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Server is up :D

Official starting date and changelog of Round 9 will be available asap.

The other concept we were trying lately will still need some work so we move on with Blue Flag as it was before.

Greg

Yahooo! I'm so glad you finally bringing it back!

Ok, I would like to register some pilots of my squadron to the Blue Side, please.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2916935&postcount=193

Squadron Name: LOBOS ESPARTANOS

Squadron Tag: 1º/1º GAv-v

Pilots Tag: LE

Airplanes: F-15C, A-10A and Su-25T

Active pilots that will try this amazing server: 2

Pilot callsigns:

LE-1_Barão

LE-3_Odin

Edited by Barao

Dell U2715H 27" IPS 2560x1440 / 60 Hz; Ryzen 7 7700x; 32gb DDR5 6400; B650M Aorus Pro; Water Cooler Arctic liquid freezer II 280

Ok, here comes my whine. lol It's not really a whine, just my 2 cents. Although I have had "thoughts" on things before, in the end I'm always fine with how things are set up in Blueflag, although I will admittedly always prefer realism over fantasy setups. That being said, I HATE not being able to fly my Huey on the red side. Just wanted someone to know, carry on. Looking forward to the next round, whenever it starts. :)

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Ok, here comes my whine. lol It's not really a whine, just my 2 cents. Although I have had "thoughts" on things before, in the end I'm always fine with how things are set up in Blueflag, although I will admittedly always prefer realism over fantasy setups. That being said, I HATE not being able to fly my Huey on the red side. Just wanted someone to know, carry on. Looking forward to the next round, whenever it starts. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OPEWljAWw8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

..I will admittedly always prefer realism over fantasy setups. That being said, I HATE not being able to fly my Huey on the red side. Just wanted someone to know, carry on. Looking forward to the next round, whenever it starts. :)

There are plenty MI8 Operators on NATO also Gazelle and UH1 operators on REDs like Ecuador and Venezuela. That would be my 2 cent on realism.

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I saw in the movie Rambo (based on real life events) that Redfor had a Huey, so for realism's sake Redfor should get a Huey. Bluefor can't have Rambo though cause that would be OP, although Rambo did steal that Huey, so maybe Redfor shouldn't get the Huey after all.

Current concept/changelog:

- Available modules:

Blue Side: F-15C, M2KC, F-5E, A-10C, A-10A, SU-25T, HAWK, Gazelle (3x versions), UH-1H

Red Side: SU-27, MiG-29S, M2KC, MiG-21, SU-25T, SU-25A, LZ-39, KA-50, Mi-8

- No AIM-120, R-77, R-27ER, R-27ET available

- No cluster bombs available

- M2KC available for both sides

- SU-25T available for both sides

- Phantasmagoria & KH-25MPU available again for SEAD missions

- KA-50 can't call bombers anymore

- SA-3, SA-8, SA-13 SAM on airbases

- F-16s replaced the F-4s AI Intercepts for Blue Side. Red side uses MiG-29As

- Red FARPs now should refuel (replaced the trucks)

- Supporting the latest Ciribob's Simple Radio versions (there will be updates shortly along with new frequency lists)

Can I suggest adding the A10C to the Red side as well? If you don't Blue will have a pretty high advantage in the time it takes to clear an airfield.

How about instead of balancing the unbalance we actually try to go towards more "realism". For example, better SAM for Red (after all... they're on the home field).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

How about instead of balancing the unbalance we actually try to go towards more "realism". For example, better SAM for Red (after all... they're on the home field).

All for this. Only reason I suggested what I did was because of SEAD so I understand the SU-25 being on both, but why is the A10C not on both. If the SU25 was on Red only I wouldnt be making the suggestion I was making.