"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

We will get them with the new caucasus map at best. Because current caucasus is old standard.

And they won't work on the T3 Caucasus map? How do you know?

But yeah, I also don't think we will see them in DCS 1.5, but not necessarily because of technical limitations.

Also having an entire Airfield is much more luxury then just a road to land on ! :D

That's true, but maybe there will be additional features that will help with such things. Maybe something like the ability to designate certain areas as airfields or special support vehicles/buildings, .... Stuff like that.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they won't work on the T3 Caucasus map? How do you know?

But yeah, I also don't think we will see them in DCS 1.5, but not necessarily because of technical limitations.

That's true, but maybe there will be additional features that will help with such things. Maybe something like the ability to designate certain areas as airfields or special support vehicles/buildings, .... Stuff like that.

Because the function is already there, it only does not work. Also Wags stated that the feature will work on the Normandy map out of the box.

So I really thing its t3 which it doesnt work with. Which seems reasonable regarding the state clipping of objects is in with t3. :D

You can already designate anything as a storage building and then just place the supply vehicles afaik. FARP are just an easy solution if the team doesnt want to add more strategic positions. Finding a place where you can possibly turn around is more of a challenge. You can do it with the mirage but its pretty stop gap. :D

Not saying having deployable road bases out of the box wouldnt be nice. It would be very much indeed. But I am just not seeing it happen close to Viggen release. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

The app is updated with more goodies

...and works with our new server too :megalol:

Although it is not mandatory, for cleanup reasons, you might want to uninstall the previous version, a few things changed with the file structure.

Have fun!

0AkUjPm.png

very nice, big boss is very happy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The app is updated with more goodies

More than then gadget website? :)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Server seems to cause CTD 5 minutes before server restart. It said 8 minutes, then I tried 3 minutes later "-time", no server reply. Then crash to desktop 1 minute later.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

You are welcome to BuddySpike's Discord server - https://discord.gg/eb7bp

Enjoy some good chat, constant music and company!

Cu there!

invitation has expired.

Maybe a new one? :thumbup:

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

This one will NEVER expire: https://discord.gg/aXGekAm

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Case Blue" was our first effort for a WW2 PvP campaign based on the "Blue Flag" concept.

We launched an official round last year. Now Xcom did some great job to revive it. You can also check the statistics page of "Case Blue" which is currently WIP.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"Case Blue" was our first effort for a WW2 PvP campaign based on the "Blue Flag" concept.

We launched an official round last year. Now Xcom did some great job to revive it. You can also check the statistics page of "Case Blue" which is currently WIP.

Greg

I'm looking forward to flying in this again. I was Redfor the first round, so I'll be Bluefor this 2nd round.

invitation has expired.

Maybe a new one? :thumbup:

+x

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

OPERATION%20CASE%20BLUE%20HEADER_zpsftmtgfgp.png

Case Blue testing is up and running on DCS ISRAEL.

Everyone is welcome to join and fly some WWII Blue Flag - Case Blue!

SOP and information can be found here - https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2726325&postcount=1

caseblue-logo-trans-for-light-bg1_zpsjoi3ioxh.png

New online live map - http://89.163.173.82:8082/

Notice there are some changes, it includes new statistics.

Please give us your thoughts!

Edited by xcom

Has the Spitfire been included?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hi all,

You are welcome to BuddySpike's Discord server - https://discord.gg/eb7bp

Enjoy some good chat, constant music and company!

Cu there!

Sorry to bump it, is Discord still used? Any other invites? Maybe not set to expire that fast?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least