QUESTIONS FOR DCS MIRAGE F1 VERSION

peyvolt

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, we would like to have some feedback from your regarding the Mirage F1. Just take in count, we are not promising anything, as it's not depending only in our side, but it would be important for us to have your feedback. So once we finish our C-101 project, we can start this exciting journey we have in front of us.

1.- In which version would you be interested ?

a.- Mirage F1C

b.- Mirage F1E

c.- Both

2.- Would you be interested to have later on an update the two-seat version, the Mirage F1B?

a.- Yes

b.- No

3.- In which language would you like to have labeled the cockpit?

a.- Spanish + French (original CE and EE)

b.- French

c.- English

d.- Other

4.- Would you be interested in the Mirage F1M as a independent product in the future?

a.- Yes

b.- No

Many thanks!

1c

2b

3a

4b

Hi, we would like to have some feedback from your regarding the Mirage F1. Just take in count, we are not promising anything, as it's not depending only in our side, but it would be important for us to have your feedback. So once we finish our C-101 project, we can start this exciting journey we have in front of us.

a.- Mirage F1C

b.- Mirage F1E

c.- Both

2.- Would you be interested to have later on an update the two-seat version, the Mirage F1B?

a.- Yes

b.- No

b.- French

c.- English

d.- Other

4.- Would you be interested in the Mirage F1M as a independent product in the future?

a.- Yes

b.- No

Many thanks!

1-a

2-b

3-b

4-b

Prend ton temps mais fait ca vite :cold:... LG34''21:9 Asus 23''monitors Intel i7-4590 EVGA 1070 Superclocked Gskills 4x4G RAM Fatal1ty AsRock Z97 killer motherboard in a HAF black box with 4 CH products plug in and logitech G510, F310, M510 and M570 plus trackIR 5!

a.- Mirage F1C

b.- Mirage F1E

c.- Both

a.- Yes

b.- No - Specifically, I'm not terribly interested in two seater, but I may still eventually buy it

b.- French

c.- English

d.- Other

a.- Yes

b.- No

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

c.- Both

a.- Yes

a.- Yes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NEED DESIGN PROJECTS FOR YOUR CAMPAIGNS? PM ME.

1. In which version would you be interested ?

B. Mirage F1E

2. Would you be interested to have later on an update the two-seat version, the Mirage F1B?

B. No

B. French

4. Would you be interested in the Mirage F1M as a independent product in the future?

A. Yes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

• 2 weeks later...

a.- Mirage F1C

b.- Mirage F1E (for its better versatility in AA and AG, but I could live with the F.1C too; in any case, one variant is enough and faster to develop)

c.- Both

a.- Yes

b.- No

b.- French (I would prefer in the original aircraft languange, which I believe is a French and English mix, even for the Spanish ones)

c.- English

d.- Other

a.- Yes

b.- No

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1. B

2. A

3. C

4. A

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

1) C (or B if I had to choose)

2) A (only if shared cockpit available in DCS world - F1Bs were trainers but still useful / fun to share cockpit)

3) C

4) A (if there's a lot of commonality then perhaps make available as an optional extension to the non-M module?)

Regards, Django.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

1.- C

2.- B (though I'm sure there would be some demand when 2 seaters work in MP)

3.- D (Spanish + French + English. Assuming that's not too high a cost. Otherwise just go with the original languages and I'll wait for the inevitable English cockpit mod :P But I'd like to have it in English right from the start)

4.- A

Even in its unfinished state, I really enjoy the C-101 and I'm sure you'll make something beautiful out of these planes as well.

• 3 weeks later...

1 c (if prioritise then f1e)

2b

3c

4a

Would really appreciate the F1. Most undermodeled aircraft in sims in my opinion. It would also nicely fit in as a Mig 21 opponent plus also in some of the opportunities opening up in dcs now (or in pipeline) with maps. If just 1 version i would go with F1e.

F14 by choice, F18 by mandate.

Peace the old fashioned way.

• 2 weeks later...

1. In which version would you be interested ?

b. Mirage F1E

2. Would you be interested to have later on an update the two-seat version, the Mirage F1B?

a. Yes

3. In which language would you like to have labeled the cockpit?

4. Would you be interested in the Mirage F1M as a independent product in the future?

a. Yes

• 2 weeks later...