Wallpaper Huey

Raven1606688515

I was wondering if the Huey skin that is the wallpaper of game is available to use.

I have loaded all the skins in the game and flew them all.

Is the game suppose to have the skin in it? (It's the skin with the two sabers crossed on the side of the doors)

If it is not a standard skin. Can it be downloaded somewhere?

I've looked in the users files under skins for the Huey and a couple of skin packs show that its in there, but when I download them that skin is not in the game. All the other skins are.

Any suggestions on what I can do would grateful.

Edited by (+)Raven(+)

[Phanteks Enthoo Elite Case, Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 MOBO, Intel Core i9-9700K OC 5.1, G SKILL Ripjaws DDR4-3466 RAM 64GB, 3 x Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 x 4TB HDD, 2 x Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11G, Corsair AX1600i Modular Power Supply, 7 x Cooler MasterFan Pro, 7 x Phanteks Fans, Koolance Cooling System, Custom Lighting, Windows 10 Home, Alienware AW3418DW Curved Monitor, TrackIR 5, Warthog Hotas, MFG Rudder Pedals.]

Did a repair on DCS World. Now it shows up.

[Phanteks Enthoo Elite Case, Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 MOBO, Intel Core i9-9700K OC 5.1, G SKILL Ripjaws DDR4-3466 RAM 64GB, 3 x Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 x 4TB HDD, 2 x Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11G, Corsair AX1600i Modular Power Supply, 7 x Cooler MasterFan Pro, 7 x Phanteks Fans, Koolance Cooling System, Custom Lighting, Windows 10 Home, Alienware AW3418DW Curved Monitor, TrackIR 5, Warthog Hotas, MFG Rudder Pedals.]

Just bought this module the other day. True greatness. Well worth the purchase. Now I wander around in a free flight mission that I made looking for difficult places to land.

The only problem that I've noticed with the module so far is that there's a bug with the wallpaper. Mine keeps coming up Army, when it should obviously be a HA(L)-3 Navy Huey on the wallpaper. I'm hoping that they fix it next patch. :D

Oubaas

The wallpapers are a standard set of images for the module and not related to the skins. Its not a bug, so I doubt they will change it. However, you could always change the images to suit your preference. That's one of the great things about DCS, we can mod it.