problem downloding mig21bis

this is new for me, never been an issue before!

Just bought the mig21 and when I go to the distribution page, thru my email, I get an error that reads...

"this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or if one is already installed please create an association in the default programs control panel"

I've never had an issue with other modules and downloading like this, so what am I missing?

Please note, I'm not the swiftest guy with this sort of thing?... what kind of file do I need to associate with what type of program?:cry:

Hoping someone will be kind enough to guide me thru this:music_whistling:

Thanks

Acer AMD Phenom II x 4 840T, 16 gb. memory, Zotac GTX580 Amp2 3GB, 40" Philips tv, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudders , Cougar MFCD's w/ 21.5" LG monitor, DSD Track Master button box, 3rd. century Roman field comanders helmet w/ Track IR 5, Windows 7 Home P.

“God is a comedian, playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh.”... Voltaire

"Diplomacy is the practiced art of being able to confidently say 'nice doggie' until you find a rock" ... Tom Clancy

• ED Team

Make sure you have associated your mig-21 key to your account, you can login and check here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/

once you have bound your new mig-21 key to your account, start the game up, go to the module manager and it should prompt you to download the mig-21.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

thanks bignewy... dcs world is installed w/ a10c, f86, p51 and others...

will try what you suggested in 2nd post!

Thanks man

Acer AMD Phenom II x 4 840T, 16 gb. memory, Zotac GTX580 Amp2 3GB, 40" Philips tv, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudders , Cougar MFCD's w/ 21.5" LG monitor, DSD Track Master button box, 3rd. century Roman field comanders helmet w/ Track IR 5, Windows 7 Home P.

"Diplomacy is the practiced art of being able to confidently say 'nice doggie' until you find a rock" ... Tom Clancy

that was way too easy... thanks again bignewy!