RED WING Simulations: NH-90

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes,i want to know about the progress of this 3rd party.Any news about becoming an ED official licensed third party yet.

Gonna have to +1 this, looks better than some work already in DCS. Although we obviously don't know how good the FM work is, It looks promising IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

News from Red Wing Simulation

https://www.facebook.com/RED-WING-Simulations-1682491965313023/?fref=nf

Hello everybody!!

As you have may notice we are not so active on our facebook page, and we are sorry about that!! We just want so say that don't be afraid the work still moving forward. David, our main Alpha Jet artist is a bit busy with studies those days but work will restart slowly the comming weeks!

NH90: The external,internal model of the chopper are done, now all work are on the Flight Data and Systems.

Alpha Jet: External model is finish, current work are the pilot 3d model and cockpit 3d model. About the Flight model, we have a great help from some aeronautical engineer, every days we are learning a bit more about physics and aerodynamics!

More Informations will be release during this summer.

Stay Tuned!!

Regards

RWS

**** „Es gibt alte Piloten und es gibt kühne Piloten, aber es gibt keine alten, kühnen Piloten.“ ****

Andre Kostolany

http://www.combatpilot.at :pilotfly:

Intel i5-3570k 4x3,4 GHz auf MSI M77 MPower, GeForce GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM DDR3-1.600, 500 GB SSD, Logitech G13 + G110, G35 Headset, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, WIN 7 HP, LG IP235P 32 Zoll 21:9,, TrackIR 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably too early to ask for news after the last post from Red Wing which was written one month ago, but I guess I am also curious how programming is going :) Did you get a green light from ED? Do you cooperate with Airbus Helicopters in any way? Any news from ED about hoist lifting scenarios? I am really impressed that you are planning on releasing both TTR and NFH especially if you include ASW systems, I personally don't care for flying over the sea too much (just water everywhere, I would rather enjoy Barthek's textures and hills lol), but that'd be a first proper maritime helicopter sim ever. Good luck with this project, it's a must have for me :)

[sIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/21oydlx.jpg[/sIGPIC]

ヒューイ最高!o(≧∇≦o)

• 2 months later...

Hello, sadly we are not in contact with ED. I think we understand more and more things. You/we have to proof that we are able to do somethings cause if not it's time wasting for them and for us as well. Both of our project are literally stop for the moment, we loose major part of our team, so before taking any news action. We prefer to make the point together.

Sorry

Regards

Tango

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

Hello, sadly we are not in contact with ED. I think we understand more and more things. You/we have to proof that we are able to do somethings cause if not it's time wasting for them and for us as well. Both of our project are literally stop for the moment, we loose major part of our team, so before taking any news action. We prefer to make the point together.

Sorry

Regards

Tango

Oh no...... :(

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry

Regards

Tango

You can try a Puma. NH-90 was too optimist.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

At some point the project was not the main issue, time is the main issue, some guys didn't realize how time consuming is to make an aircraft. We are not dead, we still have the alphajet project running in background, but the problem remain the same we need to found someone who's able to code, 3D modeling is the easier part of making an aircraft. As i've say, when i'll have more new i'll post over here.

Regards.

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

At some point the project was not the main issue, time is the main issue, some guys didn't realize how time consuming is to make an aircraft. We are not dead, we still have the alphajet project running in background, but the problem remain the same we need to found someone who's able to code, 3D modeling is the easier part of making an aircraft. As i've say, when i'll have more new i'll post over here.

Regards.

Sorry to hear that, but thanks for the update! Wish you all the best, and hope to see your guys' creations in game in the future!!

• 10 months later...

Regards.

sorry to hear. i was looking forward to this DLC for a long time. can you give us a update about the project or is it still the same?

greetz..

• 9 months later...
it's a shame because the project was very interesting and seemed to have a good start with solid foundations (base on the different videos available)

I feel some Déjà vu rising in the air.....

Oh yea! Just like the Hawk....and remember that time when VEAO also claimed licensing on the Typhoon?

Oh tainted memories...

i am not suprised. many mods shared same fate

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5