MS FF2 Force and Shake Problem

WARJUNIOR

First of all I don't know if this is the correct place to post this type of problem, so sorry if it is not, and I don't know if this as already been addressed, but anyway my problem consists of non existent shake of my joystick (Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2) when stalling the aircraft or any situation of high pressure on stick and at low speeds I get very low force which results on the aircraft being very difficult to control at those speeds felling weird compared to other modules. I would like to know if there is any fix for this problem. Thanks.

WARJUNIOR.

What planes are you flying? I hope surface stiffening will be present on the WWII Crates but asking this for modern planes is irrelevant. Most planes are fly-by-wire.

I fly modern planes but the thing is that my joystick for example in the A-10C, C-101 and Hawk shakes when I for example stall but with the Mig-21 it doesn't shake. I just wanted to know if this is a bug or intentional.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.5 Still no update whether this is working as intended or a bug.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.