Replays not doing what actually happened

Kunze13

ok so in example, i set a flight of myself and 3 other SU27 against 4 F15 and we killed the whole flight losing only one plane and having another heavily damaged but land.

then i run the replay and the f15s down all of us!?(adding a death to my record for no reason other than screw me)

This can be caused by a number of things, such as recording the track under a different version to that on which they're played. Using high game time multipliers can also cause weird issues with tracks.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Tracks are known for being not accurate at times. Like Darkfire said, make sure you use no time acceleration when replaying them and they are the same version.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip