Saitek Rudder Pedals - faulty brake axis

Hi,

I've got the Saitek Rudder Pedals, and the third ones by now...

I always get the same error: one toe brake axis gets stuck, the axis is recognized as constantly depressed, if it is physically depressed or not.

The potentiometers were fine in every case. I'm worried about fully disassemling the pedals, as I don't wanna void the warranty as long as I have it. I had a short look at the wiring of the controler though, and it seems to be fine in terms of no lose ends or broken wires.

Did anyone here encounter the same or a similar error with these pedals? I know some owners of the saitek rudder pedals, and everyone seems to be happy with them for quite some (error free) time... Help much appreciated!

Thx,

Mav

• ED Team

if they are still in warranty I would contact saitek and get them to repair them.

I have seen the springs go on the pedals before, or the plastic that holds them.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 years later...

Hey guys,

I've had my pedals replaced by the vendor and by now have the 4th set. This time they did hold up longer than the warranty and I have almost the same issue AGAIN.

This time both brake axes are at 100% at all times. Has anyone experienced this and has a solution?

Again there seems to be no issue regarding the potentiometers or their mounts.

Thx,

Mav

• 2 weeks later...