Light on water

Aginor

Hey guys!

Not sure whether this is a Huey bug or I should post it in the general DCSW forum.

Anyway, I noticed it on the Huey so here it is:

Today I flew a night mission in the Huey. Nothing spectacular, just flying over water at around 100ft altitude, then landing on a ship, landing on an oil rig, then landing on another oil rig and on another ship before flying home. I have done that with light multiple times so I tried it at night. It was fun.

But during that flight I noticed that I can't light up the water, neither with the searchlight nor with the landing light. I can see the reflection of my Huey in the water though, including navigation lights.

Do others have that problem as well? How can I fix it?

Funny, I never noticed it. I guess that's because I normally don't use lights at night. :D

I also just tried it with the A-10C's landing lights, and yes, you are right, it is the same there.

Mods, please move/merge this thread to the appropriate place.

And @ED guys if you read this: Will this be fixed with EDGE?

i really hope this is fixed with edge. Flying at night with the Huey is my favorite, plus it takes away a lot of realism.

THanks.

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5