Open Conflict - Server Information

Mirknir

In Masterscript: Skynet v3.2.6

• Added F5E and F5E-3 to database

In Map: Open Conflict Tuapse - v2.9.3 BETA

• Add some F5E-3 playable slots
  • Helicopters @ ANA.Fleet are now @ GEL.Fleet (closer from the CZ)
  • Helicopters @ GUD.Fleet are now @ SOC.Fleet (closer from the CZ)
  • Rescue Ships are now a bit closer from the shores and from each other

btn_donate_pp_142x27.png

Mirknir

My old server:

The Thread

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

soooooooooo do we have to wait for reset???? few of us in TS are anxiously counting the hours down!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

MIRKNIR IS THE BESTNIR!

I would like to thank you for hosting the best server ever in history of DCS

I would also like to thank you for allowing the F5E slots

I would also like to thank you for your time and effort put into DCS

Now, for the record, in the history of open Conflict, I would like to announce that the iconic F5E received its very first PVP kill by who other than myself :D:D:D

1 missile kill and 1 gun kill not too long after, a 3rd I should of had but, well, I stopped being pilot when piloting was still required :megalol:

Some pics of the Awesomeness and to be added to the record book of Open Conflict hehe:thumbup::pilotfly:

Screen_160722_132008.thumb.jpg.492e1cd6c08bf23dc6fd9139adfc762a.jpg

Screen_160722_132027.thumb.jpg.b7058ace96d7d029bf5b6304230da373.jpg

Screen_160722_132011.thumb.jpg.027f85577ef35a57d30c66906df30650.jpg

Screen_160722_183724.thumb.jpg.79d2a9a1f47da103fe52cdf6598fb4f9.jpg

Screen_160722_194612.thumb.jpg.413ce6f20cf08b252ea4f38339d417c3.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

1 more

Right after you got off I hopped up as F-15 CAP. Mirage tried to jump the strike package and was all over them, I got him to disengage and hit the deck. I pulled up behind and got an AIM-9M off and splashed him. About a minute or two later I found a second mirage close by and got an AIM-9 off in the merge. My first two Air to Air kills against players on the server. I RTBed and after all that I still screwed up the landing and overran.

"Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am 80,000 feet and climbing." -9th SRW Det. 1 Wing Ops, Kadena AFB, Okinawa, Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-4460, 16GB of RAM, MSi GTX 970 Twin Frozr V, ASRock H97M Anniversary, 2x 1TB HDD, Fractal design Core 1100, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Corsair Vengeance K70, Razer Abyssus mouse, BenQ 1080P monitor.

Dear Mirknir, as the your server is a full success, it is highly crowded .. and 25/25 player status is soon reached... As Im often late to the party, you think there is a possibilty to increase player number on your server ? maybe 35 players slots?

thank you for allowing the F5E and Gazelle L version !!

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Dear Mirknir, as the your server is a full success, it is highly crowded .. and 25/25 player status is soon reached... As Im often late to the party, you think there is a possibilty to increase player number on your server ? maybe 35 players slots?

thank you for allowing the F5E and Gazelle L version !!

Start throwing those donations at him so he can upgrade the server! :D

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

Again, power went out in the neighborhood. Server is down :mad:

I swear there must be a map of underground electric lines somewhere so people doing roadwork stop busting them by mistake.

Or workers were playing Pokemon Go while digging :lol:

Mirknir

My old server:

The Thread

That sucks, any idea when itll be fixed??

"Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am 80,000 feet and climbing." -9th SRW Det. 1 Wing Ops, Kadena AFB, Okinawa, Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-4460, 16GB of RAM, MSi GTX 970 Twin Frozr V, ASRock H97M Anniversary, 2x 1TB HDD, Fractal design Core 1100, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Corsair Vengeance K70, Razer Abyssus mouse, BenQ 1080P monitor.

Do you see any major problem that would prevent me to un-beta the new map?

It's been working perfectly for me. Of course I have only flown the Huey and only done rescue and delivery missions. But everything worked fine.

Who knew flying an unarmed helicopter could be so exciting. Thank you Redfor for whoever kept trying to murder my face last night.

[sIGPIC]Complimentary barf bags available on request.[/sIGPIC]

It's been working perfectly for me. Of course I have only flown the Huey and only done rescue and delivery missions. But everything worked fine.

Who knew flying an unarmed helicopter could be so exciting. Thank you Redfor for whoever kept trying to murder my face last night.

Whats that cockpit mod?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeaaaaaa so the power outage took out more than power...

I am investigating...

Shoot, did it fry some stuff?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whats that cockpit mod?

I didn't list it because I couldn't find a published source. Just a link to a dropbox file on another video labeled "UH-1H Cockpit textures mod by Skulleader". But the mod isn't listed on the ED site or the forums as far as I can tell. This is the dropbox link. Use at your own risk. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fe1pfg4r0ccwvc0/UH-1H-CPT-TEXTURES.zip?dl=0

Server should be back on (on my main computer)

I am still working on the server computer!

Yep, that's one of these day when nothing works :)

Ok so... the server computer is back up and I transferred the Open Conflict back there.

The server computer has been updated to Windows 10 and a SSD.

Mirknir

My old server:

The Thread

Shinwa get huey sound mod by skullz! Your videos are killing me with default sound lol

Shinwa get huey sound mod by skullz! Your videos are killing me with default sound lol

I have that mod installed. Maybe you can't tell because I have the volume down a bit. Do me a favor and take a screenshot of your audio level setup in DCS. I've fought that thing for hours before trying to get a nice sound that doesn't make me want to wear ear plugs inside my headphones.

ZNrAsqT.png

Edited by Shinhwa

You want to see this. Oh yes, you do.

Oh what is this? What is it? Look at it! Have you ever seen it????

[TABLE]6zx4e65m.png|YES, YES, it is...... the Huey LOW FUEL LIGHT!!!!

YES!!!! LOW FUEL!!!![/TABLE]

And in case you think I'm some sort of cheater who would use a light fuel load just to score fake Internet points, check out those real Open Conflict points. 3hr30min of flying all in the same airframe. Good landings and unusually no non-consensual sexy time from Redfor fighters.

Edited by Shinhwa

Oh what is this? What is it? Look at it! Have you ever seen it????

[TABLE]6zx4e65m.png|YES, YES, it is...... the Huey LOW FUEL LIGHT!!!!

YES!!!! LOW FUEL!!!![/TABLE]

And in case you think I'm some sort of cheater who would use a light fuel load just to score fake Internet points, check out those real Open Conflict points. 3hr30min of flying all in the same airframe. Good landings and unusually no non-consensual sexy time from Redfor fighters.

Nice :thumbup:

The myself command or '-me' also give you your current aircraft life time fyi

Mirknir

My old server:

The Thread

Server Upgrades

• Hard drive changed to a SSD
  • Operating System changed to Windows 10

In Masterscript: Skynet v3.2.8

Random Fixes

• The report command will now ignore empty report and also warn the player
  • Add missing '-tr' commands in '-help' main command
  • Update kick reason since the new DCS displays it in the 'disconnected popup'

Mistaken Identity Bug

• I've investigated some occurrences of the very rare bug where Skynet miss-identities players and issues wrong hit/kill logs
  • The culprit is this DCS function - DCS.getUnitProperty(UnitID, DCS.UNIT_RUNTIME_ID) - that rarely but sometimes gives wrong informations
  • Problem is: this function is central to player tracking
  • I've devised a bypass to stop trusting this function but it's risky so it's only in trial mode in this version

Ping Checks

• Skynet will now warn then kick people with too high of a ping
  • Limit is set to 400ms for now and will be lowered later
  • Some exceptions apply

In Map: Open Conflict Tuapse - v2.9.4

Random Fixed

• Red Forward Carrier needing more deliveries then blue one
  • Red Air Tankers not set-up for respawn like blue

F5E

• Added 2 more slots @ Anapa
  • Added some duel slots

btn_donate_pp_142x27.png

Edited by Mirknir

Mirknir

My old server:

The Thread

Mirknir, I have a few suggestions for the server;

I would strongly suggest making the tankers invincible! They can be collided with and be destroyed currently (don't ask how I know :P)

Also could they have infinite fuel? The Russian tanker RTBs after two Su-33s take fuel, so late in the server time there may not be tankers available for others. Also, what happened to the low and slow tanker for the A-10s?