A/229 Hot LZ

Ohgr

Oh, I've already made an inquiry. Though I decided to pass because I am not a fan of modifying my game. Once you start modifying, outside of developer's intended product, that opens the door to crashes, incompatibility issues, and other things that start to degrade gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally dusted off my Huey and started flying it after watching this. I've had it for over a year and have probably flown it 5 times. I really have to get better at hovering and landings before I get more involved but its coming along. Seems like this bird needs stick extensions more than the WWII birds with the TM Warhog. Any profiles for the Huey out there for the TM?

Finally dusted off my Huey and started flying it after watching this. I've had it for over a year and have probably flown it 5 times. I really have to get better at hovering and landings before I get more involved but its coming along. Seems like this bird needs stick extensions more than the WWII birds with the TM Warhog. Any profiles for the Huey out there for the TM?

Use force trim. Like constantly. And saturate the collective towards the beginning of the curve because that's when you need the most precise control.

Edited by Xanderous

Wow Bryan, nice video and nice flying. BTW what in the world produced those tracers on the LZ when you first deployed the infantry?

Charlie in the trees!

V/R,

Ohgr

VCVW-11 "Vapor"

USN AE 2001-2015

Heatblur Tomcat Tester

Use force trim. Like constantly. And saturate the collective towards the beginning of the curve because that's when you need the most precise control.

Changed the curve settings helped alot ... I'll be landing on buildings and able to do most task in a week. Having trouble getting the co-pilots reflex sight to work ... I think it has something to do with the Trackir.