Old mission update problem

VML_robáG

Hi all!

I have a problem and I need :helpsmilie:.

So there is one old mission I made under 1.2.x. version (I don't remember exactly)

I would like to update and add to new planes (MiG-21Bis, MiG-15Bis, BF-109-K4).

If I add new planes and set properties client, takeoff ramp etc. and start mission, added planes I can't use. :joystick: :(

But if you set a new planes that a client and start from the air after the mission starts I can use.

Someone knows a solution to this?

Thank you in advance for all your help!!!

Try dragging the air start Client over an airfield and change it to ramp start -- then see if that works. For the ramp starts that you can't use, check to be sure the Late Activation is not on, and also that the start time for these a/c matches the mission start time.

Attach your mission if you still have problems and I'll look at it.

WC

• Like 1

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

It has to do with airbase resources. Checking the resource counter for aircraft to be unlimited fixed the issue. Not entirely sure why aircraft show up in the list in the mission editor as being at the base, but in game they aren't listed. Perhaps clearing the entries or modifying the aircraft quantity and saving the mission will fix those entries.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum