New SU-25A Template

STAR_80

Mechanist and I have been hard at work on the new Su-25A 2048 template. We are glad to announce we are nearing completion. We have yet to decide the release package as we have a few options we are still pondering. We also want to thank you, for all your patience.

Below are two new screenies of the various new details, and a still very early skin of aircraft No. Blue 51. Thanks again to the community.

ScreenShot_002.jpg

ScreenShot_003.jpg

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

This is sooooooooooooOOOoooooooo gOOd!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

WoW!!!!!!!!!:surprise:

That's great!:pilotfly:

Can't wait till the release!

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Mechanist and I have been hard at work on the new Su-25A 2048 template. We are glad to announce we are nearing completion. We have yet to decide the release package as we have a few options we are still pondering. We also want to thank you, for all your patience.

Below are two new screenies of the various new details, and a still very early skin of aircraft No. Blue 51. Thanks again to the community.

ScreenShot_002.jpg

ScreenShot_003.jpg

WOOOOWWWW!!!...:cry: (tears of happiness)

Are you planning to release any "T" skinpack?...that would make an endless WOOOOOOO....OOOOWWW.....

ED PLEASE NOTE : These skins NEED adding to 1.2 Black Shark the Frog deserves this so much !!

Installing these via LOMAN would do no justice (and probally break my Lockon like it allways does), ED can you work your compressing magic and include these in the last know addon/patch for Lockon ??!!

They are the best skins ive seen for lockon to date and they deserve to be immortalised with in the game.

Wolfie out.

sorry to seem so ignorant but why are people raving about this skin when to my untrained eye there doesn'tseem to be a difference from default skin or is this just because i can only run LO with certain graphical settings and so to me it would just look the same anyway

i hate my pc - just makes me think i never can truely enjoy the advantages of others when it comes to this game

cheers

sumoscouse out :huh:

Wooooo!! can´t wait men:lol: , I want them NOW!:thumbup:

sorry to seem so ignorant but why are people raving about this skin when to my untrained eye there doesn'tseem to be a difference from default skin or is this just because i can only run LO with certain graphical settings and so to me it would just look the same anyway

There is so much diference, mainly in the resolution. Maybe in some skins it is more noticeable than others, but for example, the last that MrWolf put, it´s clear (more if you are a foogfoot pilot;) )

• 2 weeks later...
OK we just found a ton of new photos showing us all the bits of plane we couldnt do before :D so we are going add all the new details now.

Expect updates through the week.

Thank you! Great Job! Hope to see it in the Ukrainian livery!

Thanks once again.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

С уважением,

Olek. :smartass:

- Любите ли вы небо? - Нет, я не люблю небо. Любить надо женщин, а небом надо жить.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...